In NYC - Move over Iphone....Blackberrys are everything in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Jersey....

I can go through a whole day and not see 1 single iphone.....Even on a sunday I dont see less then 20 blackberrys.....

One time I seen 8 curves (yes, count it 8) in one single block.....I even see atleast 4 8700 series a day....

It might help that most workplaces in NYC are exclusively BES users only....My company only issues Sprint Blackberries but will allow any personal blackberry on the BES.

Curves, Pearls and 8800's are seen more then the Razr (No Lie) in Midtown Manhattan.

Last the fact that BBM'ing have moved from being a Crackberry term, to a nationwide term is Amazing....I swear everyone knows what BBM'ing is now, I used to have to explain it.
    10-19-08 04:37 PM
    yea i see a lot of BB, not so many iPhones anymore. guess word leaked out that theyre not so good
    10-19-08 04:39 PM
    where im from they are getting their kids blackberrys as young as10/11 years old...crazy
    10-19-08 04:42 PM
    Most people in my town own VZW Coupe phones!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 04:44 PM
    Maybe 40 % of the phones I see are berries.
    10-19-08 05:42 PM
    There are tons of blackberries here in Philadelphia. People of all ages use them here. I remember when Nextel chirp phones use to be the in thing but not anymore.

10-19-08 06:58 PM
    Tons of BlackBerries here...although, being in Waterloo and Toronto does help

There are also a lot of iPhones out there as well.
    10-19-08 07:08 PM
    I see so many blackberries around here and only a few Iphones.
    10-19-08 08:44 PM
    Whenever I go to Boston once or twice a month, I feel like I'm in Blackberry Heaven. I'm usually in worcester a lot. Not so many blackberry users, but the blackberry scene IS growing in worcester. They are still think that the sidekicks are still "in" when they're not.

10-19-08 08:56 PM
    In Tucson I used to see more iPhones then anything. But since I've moved to Jersey, I've seen more Berries then anything.

10-19-08 09:01 PM
    Tons of BlackBerries here...although, being in Waterloo and Toronto does help

There are also a lot of iPhones out there as well.
    ya Toronto
    plenty of berries everywhere
    10-19-08 09:04 PM
    BB's definitely rule in the ATL, especially downtown & in the Buckhead area.

10-19-08 09:12 PM
    Oh lord- my school campus is like a curve billboard. One morning on the bus I saw no less than 19 curves...yeah, that's a lot in one bus!

I've only seen a few iPhones...
    10-19-08 10:00 PM
    Last time I checked RIM has about 13 million Blackberries currently in service! Compare to what, maybe 1 million iPhones out there?

10-19-08 10:13 PM
    Loaded w BBs here and quite a few iphones but def more bbs! And a lot of crappy flip phones too

10-19-08 10:22 PM
    A lot more BB's here than iphones...hardly see any iphones...especially around the campuses...seems like everyone has a BB.

10-19-08 10:29 PM
    Yep, there are BB's popping everywhere around here. More people are buying them at work, simply cool!
    10-19-08 10:33 PM
    Compare to what, maybe 1 million iPhones out there?

That was just the first weekend. There are a lot more than 1 million iPhones out there.
    10-20-08 01:56 AM
    i go to school in Buffalo, and it seems like everywhere i go i see BBs, i was at a party a few days ago, and i had to see more then 30, i like seeing alot of Berrys, but i knw most of those ppl got them when the pirced dropt to like 100.....i like to stand out, so that is one more reason i am getting the bold
    10-28-08 03:50 PM
    If you ever get a chance, take a ride on a rush hour Metro North train. Every single suit has a BB, usually a Curve. Counting the actual number is impossible. In midtown, it's generally the same thing, though you also see a good deal of iPhones.
    10-29-08 07:56 PM
    Curves and pearls are very popular on the arizona state university campus. I would also agree and say I see more black berries daily than iphones

10-29-08 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD