So not too long ago I wrote a post because my phone was resetting itself. It was doing this 2-3x's a day. I talked to my company and they had me wipe the memory clean and the problem stopped for a week or two. However, it just restarted itself. Do you guys think I should wait to see if it happens again or just call the company and get a new one sent?
    08-08-08 01:22 AM
    i'd call to see if they can get a replacement. it seems like a problem that might not be able to be corrected, so get a new one and then you don't have to worry about all this mess. just my 2 cents
    08-08-08 01:29 AM
    I think I may just do that tomorrow. They gave me a code so that I don't have to go through the whole discussion process again. I think I just feel guilty! I keep questioning if something I put on it is the problem...
    08-08-08 01:30 AM
    I agree, get a replacement especially if the same issue has returned.
    08-08-08 01:31 AM
    Agreed. Sounds like a defect with the device. Get it
    replaced.
    08-08-08 01:43 AM
    It's odd that wiping your memory fixed it, even temporarily though. What kind of apps are you installing? maybe try wiping the memory again, and if it fixes it install your apps one at a time and give them a day or so each to see if they are causing the reboot problem.
    08-08-08 01:45 AM
    It's odd that wiping your memory fixed it, even temporarily though. What kind of apps are you installing? maybe try wiping the memory again, and if it fixes it install your apps one at a time and give them a day or so each to see if they are causing the reboot problem.
    I haven't added any new apps and the problems started after. I think it has more to do w the teathering as a modem. It only happens then and I hadn't been doing much since the memory wipe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 02:24 AM
    You didn't mention you were tethering.
    08-08-08 02:31 AM
    I know I apologize

08-08-08 06:23 AM
    I say get a replacement for sure.

08-08-08 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD