I'm using the sonar sound lol

Sounds just like in the Hunt for Red October.

06-01-08 11:00 AM
    Vibrate works well when Im trying to sleep but other than that I use the Nextel chirp.
    06-01-08 11:03 AM
    Vibrate works well when Im trying to sleep but other than that I use the Nextel chirp.
    Well as long as you don't reply with a phone call, put it on speakerphone (at max volume) and yell at the top of your lungs "conversing" with the other person ...... then that's ok
    06-01-08 11:07 AM
    where might i find the sonar sound??
    06-01-08 11:21 AM
    LOL.....

I use Chi something or another gong one...idk it makes me feel cultured or something to that effect...
    other than that I use vib...its all good I suppose
    06-01-08 11:24 AM
    where might i find the sonar sound??
    It was built into my phone (ATT OS 422170) "Notifier_Sonar"

go to the specific mailbox (each mailbox has to be done separately )

Profiles
    Advanced
    Menu --> Edit
    Pick your mailbox
    Tune (you'll see a bunch of options)
    06-01-08 11:30 AM
    I was using sonar for a long time till I got sick of it recently. Now I downloaded a couple nice SMS tones off Zedge | Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, videos and games for your cell phone - Free your phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 01:05 PM
    I was using sonar for a long time till I got sick of it recently. Now I downloaded a couple nice SMS tones off Zedge | Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, videos and games for your cell phone - Free your phone!

hey thanks for that link...they have some good tones...basically for everything
    06-01-08 01:10 PM
    Cool site Sparks thnks for the link
    06-01-08 01:38 PM
    I make my own tones and alerts from my fave songs on Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone MakerNo downloading software, just upload your song, move the sliders and voila!!

My current SMS and MMS sound is a snippet of "Moonlight Party" by Fonzerelli (it's techno)

My current Email tone is a snippet from "Dangerous" by Akon. Just him saying "shes a bad bad girl" LOL
    06-01-08 01:52 PM
    I make my own tones and alerts from my fave songs on Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone MakerNo downloading software, just upload your song, move the sliders and voila!!

My current SMS and MMS sound is a snippet of "Moonlight Party" by Fonzerelli (it's techno)

My current Email tone is a snippet from "Dangerous" by Akon. Just him saying "shes a bad bad girl" LOL
    LOL too funny.... you can also do this on Myxer - Download Ringtones and More for free plus you can browse through all the tones that have already been created by other users!
    06-01-08 01:59 PM
    I use contentment for GMail, Greeter for Yahoo Mail, and Crystal for the BlackBerry email. For SMS and MMS, I use sonar.
    06-01-08 02:26 PM
    I too use the Nextel chirp. Its hilarious at work. The work issued phones that the Captains carry are all Nextel and when I get a message they all pull out their phones.

06-01-08 05:05 PM
    I have a lot of email so I don't have a notifier for them at all. They are all on silent... otherwise, my phone would just be berserk. For SMS, I use LightSpeed... it's loud and an... (my phone just went off with LightSpeed as I typed that!)... it's loud and annoying enough where I'll definitely be notified when I'm out and it's hard to hear. For BB Messenger, I use Spell. My ringtone is Michael Jackson's "PYT." Haha. I got it off of TuneUsIn - Free MP3 Ringtones, Blackberry Wallpaper, Blackberry Themes - For Your Blackberry or Mobile Phone.
    06-01-08 05:09 PM
    where do you get the nextel chirp from?
    06-03-08 12:41 AM
    for txt messages i ahve the kill bill siren, phone is the scotty doesnt know song from the movie eurotrip, for bb messages i have the moby theme song from the jason bourne movies and for mail i have my fat baby the song stewie sings from family guy when they move to the south.
    06-06-08 11:07 AM
    I just got the call of Hank Aaron hitting 715.
    06-22-08 08:27 PM
    I have various small chirps and beeps for my email accounts and BBM, Squad 51 tone for a SMS, Full station 51 box for my level 1 messages, Austin Powers you have mail baby for MMS, ring tone is the Austin Powers phone, face book is another tone from Emergency and jivetalk is the nextel chirp.

06-22-08 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD