I personally turned off dial from home screen. The keyboard shortcuts are one of my favorite features of my BB. I love that I can access most of the important apps/utilities on my phone without ever navigating the interface.

How about you?
    01-03-10 03:34 PM
    My Curve, I use the keyboards for short cuts, as most of my dialing is done via voice commands and bluetooth

my Tour, I dial from home screen,
    01-03-10 03:43 PM
    My Curve, I use the keyboards for short cuts, as most of my dialing is done via voice commands and bluetooth

my Tour, I dial from home screen,
    Interesting, why not set up voice for the tour? Is the curve your primary device?
    01-03-10 03:48 PM
    the curve is my primary phone device, I use it 80% of the time for the phone, but my tour is probably 70% data 30% phone, I am never on my tour in the car so I don't care to have it set up with my blue Tooth.

the Curve gets better reception then the Tour in low signal situations
    01-03-10 05:27 PM
    I use the keyboard shortcuts dont need to dial from home screen
    01-03-10 08:17 PM
    Dial only! No shortcuts no voice dialing :P
    01-04-10 05:09 AM
    Dial. I use several launchers to get to apps.
    01-04-10 09:02 AM
    Keyboard shortcuts, primarily because I like a clean home screen (without icons). I also usually use my address book when I need to make a phone call, and even if I need to dial a never-dialed-before unsaved number, all I have to do is hit the green "phone" button and dial. I often wondered why anyone would prefer to dial from the home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 11:28 AM
    dial from homescreen
    01-04-10 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD