I dropped mine when one day i had it on vibrate and it was on the edge of my desk and i was across the room and it fell off the damn desk nad when i picked it up it said SOS where it usually says EDGE..i thoughth my bb didnt want me no more and screamed SAVE OUR SHIP!!!!
    04-10-08 07:42 PM
    Dropped mine the other day going up on the roof of the lab to setup the VSAT. It landed on one of its corners and I thought (Oh #### it's dead...) and I immediately felt angry/depressed/sad. (The funny thing is that I thought I had gotten past feelings like that)

Picked it up, checked it out...3 tiny scratches in the chrome.
    Fully functional still.

Gosh these things are tough....thankfully though.

Thank you RIM!

Dm
    04-11-08 10:10 AM
    Someone bumped into me (by accident) while I was texting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You're pretty good, I may have gotten into a fight if something broke.

Dm
    04-11-08 10:11 AM
    I dropped my baby about a week after getting it. I was coming from lunch with my sister and as I placed my belongings on a table my BB fell to the ground. Although it was in the sleeve, the very top of it was not protected so it did suffer a minor scratch. I was soooo sad. My sister kept on talking but all I could do was wine like a baby. My BB now has InvisibleShield and a skin on it before being placed in its holster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-08 10:27 AM
    I have had mine for three weeks and haven't dropped it yet (knock on wood...)!!
    BTW, BBash, it is spelled "whine like a baby..." Wine is an alcoholic beverage!!
    04-11-08 01:21 PM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD