Now that I have a working podcast app on my 9900 I thought I'd share some of my fav podcasts. I'll make mention that the feeds below may not be accurate as I had to manually search copy paste each feed from its site. I could not pull the feed's site directly from my pod cast app. If u find a broken link and have the fixed link pm me and I'll update it. Also I encourage others to post links to feeds of podcasts that they enjoy along with a brief description. I love using my phone for podcasts and would enjoy some recommendations from others in this thread.

Tech podcasts:

Crackberry's very own podcast. I may as well start with one of the most important podcasts, after all you are reading this post because you are a BB and or crackberry fan. So subscribe ASAP. Typically new episodes are released on a monthly basis.

CrackBerry.com Podcast

Mobile Nations podcast. As taken from there own podcast excerpt, "Mobile Nations brings together the heads of state of Android, BlackBerry, iOS, webOS, and Windows Phone for industry analysis and roundtable action". It is a great listen. I can't vouch for their release schedule as they seem to be all over the pond when it comes to release dates.

Mobile Nations

Engadget podcast: Tech, digital and gaming, what don't they cover? Download and have a listen.

Engadget

Techfoolery: Umm who doesn't love Ashley Esqueda.... This is full blown Ashley in NSFW fashion plug your ears kiddies she's got potty mouth.

www.Techfoolery.net

Iterate: Great pod on phone design interface and app development.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/Iterate podcasts:

Rich Eisen NFL Network host puts out a nice podcast with inside tips and analysis coming from the NFL network team.

The Rich Eisen Podcast

Bangcartoon is the best NFL podcast period. The absolute best. Unless you don't appreciate crude humor as it is definitely not G rated. This podcast is not that active throughout the off season but is steady throughout the reg season and playoffs.

Bang Cartoon Radio Hour

Cowboys break: Weekly Dallas Cowboys podcast. What can I say they are my team.

Dallas Cowboys : Video - Shows - Cowboys Break

Firearms:

Canadian Reload Radio is a great podcast about Canadian shooting sports, firearms laws and gun culture in Canada.

Canadian Reload Radio

The Gun Dudes is a great US podcast it is southern gun culture in all its glory and hjinx abound.

http://cdwarf.libsyn.com/rss

Education:

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History podcast. If you are smart you need to listen to this podcast, if you are dumb you need to listen to this podcast, if you don't care about history you need to listen to this podcast. If the only thing that you take away from reading this paragraph is that you need to download and listen to this podcast well then there is nothing else i can teach you so freaken listen to this podcast!!!

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

P.s. if you don't have a working podcast app on your 9900/9930 check out my "podcast rant" thread in the 9900 section of crackberry the 2nd post in it has a working podcast app (it's actually difficult to figure out how to add pods to it but once you figure it out it works flawlessly, i'd recommend changing the settings in the app to only allow downloads on wifi so that you don't use up your data plan.)

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-rant-775225/

Have fun posting your fav podcast and links to the feed in this thread along with brief description. Lets see who has the best list, whose listening tastes are most compatible with your own and who is way off from your own pod taste preference!
    Last edited by rimaniac; 03-29-13 at 08:34 PM. Reason: added new pods
    03-11-13 08:24 PM
    Prime Time Sports with Bob McGown
    03-12-13 03:06 AM
    I dropped the CB podcast from my subs, even when they did do a new one it would hardly ever show up on itunes properly anyway.

I'll add links to them later, but in the meantime the ones I listen to regularly are as follows:

Video games
    Giant Bombcast
    Weekend Confirmed
    Rebel FM

Comedy/Interview
    The Bugle
    The Nerdist
    WTF with Marc Maron
    The Complete Guide to Everything
    Friday Night Comedy from BBC Radio 4
    03-12-13 01:16 PM
    I mostly listen to:
    Humble & Fred Radio
    Crackberry
    Joe Rogan
    03-12-13 01:51 PM
    I couldn't be bothered to copy them all out so I took a screen grab of my Nobex subscriptions. Just added the Friday night comedy one to see what it's like.
    Your fav Podcast links thread-img_00000097.png

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 02:58 PM
    Now that I have a working podcast app on my 9900 I thought I'd share some of my fav podcasts. I'll make mention that the feeds below may not be accurate as I had to manually search copy paste each feed from its site. I could not pull the feed's site directly from my pod cast app. If u find a broken link and have the fixed link pm me and I'll update it. Also I encourage others to post links to feeds of podcasts that they enjoy along with a brief description. I love using my phone for podcasts and would enjoy some recommendations from others in this thread.

Tech podcasts:

Crackberry's very own podcast. I may as well start with one of the most important podcasts, after all you are reading this post because you are a BB and or crackberry fan. So subscribe ASAP. Typically new episodes are released on a monthly basis.

CrackBerry.com Podcast

Mobile Nations podcast. As taken from there own podcast excerpt, "Mobile Nations brings together the heads of state of Android, BlackBerry, iOS, webOS, and Windows Phone for industry analysis and roundtable action". It is a great listen. I can't vouch for their release schedule as they seem to be all over the pond when it comes to release dates.

Mobile Nations

Engadget podcast: Tech, digital and gaming, what don't they cover? Download and have a listen.

Engadget

NFL podcasts:

Rich Eisen NFL Network host puts out a nice podcast with inside tips and analysis coming from the NFL network team.

The Rich Eisen Podcast

Bangcartoon is the best NFL podcast period. The absolute best. Unless you don't appreciate crude humor as it is definitely not G rated. This podcast is not that active throughout the off season but is steady throughout the reg season and playoffs.

Bang Cartoon Radio Hour

Cowboys break: Weekly Dallas Cowboys podcast. What can I say they are my team.

Dallas Cowboys : Video - Shows - Cowboys Break

Firearms:

Canadian Reload Radio is a great podcast about Canadian shooting sports, firearms laws and gun culture in Canada.

Canadian Reload Radio

Education:

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History podcast. If you are smart you need to listen to this podcast, if you are dumb you need to listen to this podcast, if you don't care about history you need to listen to this podcast. If the only thing that you take away from reading this paragraph is that you need to download and listen to this podcast well then there is nothing else i can teach you so freaken listen to this podcast!!!

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

P.s. if you don't have a working podcast app on your 9900/9930 check out my "podcast rant" thread in the 9900 section of crackberry there is a post in it with a working podcast app (it's actually difficult to figure out how to add pods to it but once you figure it out it works flawlessly, i'd recommend changing the settings in the app to only allow downloads on wifi so that you don't use up your data plan.)

Have fun posting your fav podcast and links to the feed in this thread along with brief description. Lets see who has the best list, whose listening tastes are most compatible with your own and who is way off from your own pod taste preference!

Ok, how did you get it working? I lost my ability to add podcast channels on the last update I did....
    ...I spoke with Blackberry through a work order ticket via my carrier and was told.
    ...I couldn't re-load that part of the application.
    03-12-13 03:44 PM
    Here is the link to the podcast rant thread post number two has the working podcast app for the 9900.

03-12-13 07:43 PM
    Here is the link to the podcast rant thread post number two has the working podcast app for the 9900.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
    ...Back up and running!!!
    03-12-13 11:01 PM
    Here's mine.
    Your fav Podcast links thread-img_00000531.png
    03-13-13 04:31 AM
    Hey gang thanks for sharing those pods, i cant wait to try a few! I'm actually surprised that this thread didn't generate more interest from members of CB....
    Last edited by rimaniac; 03-13-13 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Spelling
    03-13-13 06:09 PM
    So I just picked up this bluetooth speaker (HMDX JAM) for listening to pods on my drive to work. It works flawlessly with my bold great sound from such a small speaker pairs super easy. Best of all I chose the color "Blackberry"

Here is the link:

Amazon.com: HMDX Audio HX-P230GY JAM Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Blackberry): Electronics

I forgot to add that the standard mini usb playbook and bold series power charger cord works to charge the speaker and it easily gets 4hrs of run time.
    Last edited by rimaniac; 03-17-13 at 10:43 AM. Reason: added power cord charger details
    03-17-13 10:39 AM
    Added another tech pod to the list.
    03-19-13 08:11 PM
    Added another pod to first thread.
    03-29-13 08:36 PM
    Joe rogans experience. He's an interesting guy on his own. But his podcast is epic for the people he has on. Introduces you to some amazing people. I've spent weeks going deep looking into his guests, then you get into there world, read there books, take there recommendations etc.

Actually I found out about dan Carlins hard core history from when he was on the joe rogans experience

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 12:32 AM