Haha, I found this article on Engadget.

Do you understand your smartphone... really understand it? Know its moods, its wants, its desires? A survey hosted by Best Buy Mobile shows that half of people don't, with 47 percent saying the things confuse the heck out of them, while 60 percent of those aged 35 - 49 feel that people with smartphones spend too much time working and not enough time playing Wii Sports Bowling. Those feelings of confusion and ire doesn't stop a "sizable segment" of the rest of the 1,000 people surveyed from wanting a handset with brains, with most desiring access to the sort of apps you can't get on dumbphones, and 14 percent of women saying that playing games was "very important" -- only nine percent of men said the same. Sadly, there was no figure indicating how many people enjoy paying too much for text messages and signing their lives away on lengthy contracts.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 08:07 AM
    Im too dumb for a smartphone. But I have both!
    07-01-09 08:38 AM
    That's so true! But I do love trying to keep up with this piece of technology.
    07-01-09 08:59 AM
    HaHa,I wonder if they include themselves as "to dumb for a smartphone list" , I myself find "learning all the functions of the new release gadgets" (whether it be phones or other electronics) are half the fun once I learn them then I get bord and ready to update again haha
    Last edited by DavidNC; 07-01-09 at 09:06 AM.
    07-01-09 09:01 AM
    Know its moods, its wants, its desires?
    It's a piece of friggin equipment!!!! If you think it has moods, wants and/or desires, you are not too dumb for a smartphone, you are too friggin stupid to even be permitted to reproduce and pollute the gene pool further!!!

(Not you fabuloso. I meant people in general)
    07-01-09 09:03 AM
    I was smart enough to find Crackberry, so no.
    07-01-09 09:26 AM
    No-one is "too dumb for a smartphone".

Once you find Crackberry then anything is possible!
    07-01-09 09:28 AM
    My mom has had a blackberry for a couple of months now and as of yesterday she didn't know how to switch apps on her curve by hitting the alt + back button. I have no clue how people get a smart phone and don't take advantage of it. I was on here learning how to mess with my phone before I got it.

07-01-09 09:38 AM
    haha, i got a blackberry because my boss had one, not knowing what it would do...now that I know, i can admit that I was dumb for not knowing AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE FOR A FIRST TIME SMARTPHONE BUYER. This was back in January, I know more now.
    07-01-09 10:13 AM
    ARE YOU DUMB???!

You know your too dumb for a smartphone when you:

1. Struggle to call a friend without a cellphone, because the # wasn't memorized.

2. Call your phone because you forgot where you placed it.

3. Can't spell a word and just type what it sounds like, later to
    have bb spell check correct it for you.

4. Need to be reminded by someone pointing at a sign that reads, "No cellphones allowed."

5. GPS the location of the nearest washroom to you.

"I'm dumb, but not that dumb!"
    07-01-09 10:49 AM
    Sadly, there are lots of people who are too dumb to have or do many things, and yet there they are. Smartphones is just one (very good) example.

How about having kids, for one?

07-01-09 03:31 PM
    Oh yeah...and voting.
    07-01-09 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD