I definitely don't believe it. Also, my bad. OP said product manager, not project manager. Still, though.
    Product...Project... it's all [IMG]http://cdn2.staztic.com/logos/bull****-10.png[/IMG]
    08-04-11 09:54 AM
    Product...Project... it's all [IMG]http://cdn2.staztic.com/logos/bull****-10.png[/IMG]
    Why?
    All I am is the liasion between our carrier stores and our corporate office.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-04-11 09:58 AM
    Well I'll be. I is people and I is crazy!
    08-04-11 09:58 AM
    I'm sure a Product manager would be registering at CrackBerry with a handle Iwork4rim, there are currently 2 Open RIM employee's who say who they are on the forum and a few suspected, if someone openly admits to working for RIM, they SHOULD come out and say who they are, if they have a fear for their job, then the name "iwork4rim" is a stupid name to use.

This feels like a teenage poster out to have some fun, the post has no relevance, I can walk into a board room and say wow all I see are BlackBerry's this must mean the world is full of BlackBerry's OR I can look at the phones being used when I go to the grocery store, oh damn now 50% are iPhones, hmmmm I must have been wrong with my previous assessment.

no Nokia's no Windows 7's no Androids. hmmm the media must be making these phone types up!
    08-04-11 10:00 AM
    I'm sure a Product manager would be registering at CrackBerry with a handle Iwork4rim, there are currently 2 Open RIM employee's who say who they are on the forum and a few suspected, if someone openly admits to working for RIM, they SHOULD come out and say who they are, if they have a fear for their job, then the name "iwork4rim" is a stupid name to use.

Believe what you wish. However, I am not going to use my real name on a public forum. Sorry.
    Getting back ontopic, there were a few phones I did not recognize.
    This feels like a teenage poster out to have some fun, the post has no relevance, I can walk into a board room and say wow all I see are BlackBerry's this must mean the world is full of BlackBerry's OR I can look at the phones being used when I go to the grocery store, oh damn now 50% are iPhones, hmmmm I must have been wrong with my previous assessment.

no Nokia's no Windows 7's no Androids. hmmm the media must be making these phone types up!

08-04-11 10:04 AM
    Why?
    All I am is the liasion between our carrier stores and our corporate office.

Do you know my daughter? She works in app development as an intern. She starts third grade in the fall!!!
    01itr likes this.
    08-04-11 10:05 AM
    I saw several executives using androids iPhones AND blackberries at an Upscale cafe. I guess people don't use flip phones.. ???

08-04-11 10:10 AM
    While some of your aproaches are way out of line, I've no reason to believe the OP is anything but a RIMposter.

Shows over folks, move on.
    Zizzzzy and jonathon.94 like this.
    08-04-11 11:05 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD