So far, Q10.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 12:14 AM
    Nokia N9 is a favorite for sure. Groundbreaking phone that was ahead of its time back in 2009 I believe. Good enough for BB to copy much of it. Naturally because of that, I very much enjoy my Z10 too.
    My wife loves her N9. She's looking for a replacement soon and she thinks the Z10 fits the bill for her perfectly.

As for me, Z10 is the best I've used. In terms of build quality, the original iPhone was fantastic.

The Motorola RAZR has a warm place in my soul though. Rubbish OS, but so nice to hold.

OQ
    06-14-13 01:57 AM
    My wife loves her N9. She's looking for a replacement soon and she thinks the Z10 fits the bill for her perfectly.

As for me, Z10 is the best I've used. In terms of build quality, the original iPhone was fantastic.

The Motorola RAZR has a warm place in my soul though. Rubbish OS, but so nice to hold.

OQ
    Today the Z10 is the most similar phone compared to the N9.

Take a look at Jolla though it might interest her. It's the evolved MeGoo that the N9 uses. Nokia dumped it but Jolla was created by former Nokia employees and continued the work. It will have more similar functions to the N9 and the swiping works closer to how it works on the N9. It will be released later this year.

www.jolla.com

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 02:53 AM
    Today the Z10 is the most similar phone compared to the N9.

Take a look at Jolla though it might interest her. It's the evolved MeGoo that the N9 uses. Nokia dumped it but Jolla was created by former Nokia employees and continued the work. It will have more similar functions to the N9 and the swiping works closer to how it works on the N9. It will be released later this year.

www.jolla.com

Posted via CB10
    Good find I'll make her check it out, although I kinda want her on board the z10 wagon

OQ
    06-14-13 03:35 AM
54 123