From "you might be a redneck if..." (Stolen from another website, but I loved it and wanted to share...) Lets keep adding new ones...!

If you did not know that the BlackBerry had an On/Off switch, and that the battery pull was not the only way to power down the unit...you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If you're disappointed that you can't install a custom theme on your television set....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If you notice every new micro-scratch on your device, but didn't notice that your son/daughter/wife/husband/other wrecked the new car....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If you've spent more money on games and themes than you spent for the device itself.....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If you can recite the version numbers of all of the popular 3rd party applications, but have to think about what the names of your children are....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If 90% of your web browsing is spent on Pinstack, Blackberry Forums, and Crackberry....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If you got a new Berry in the last three months, and you just can't wait for the Bold and Kickstart to come out so you can upgrade your device....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.
    07-11-08 07:32 PM
    If you hit the spacebar on your laptop twice and expect to add a period...you might be spending to much time on your blackberry.
    07-11-08 07:42 PM
    If you hit the spacebar on your laptop twice and expect to add a period...you might be spending to much time on your blackberry.
    LMAO. I do that ALL the time.
    07-11-08 08:04 PM
    If you're sitting in front of a computer, and pick up your BB to get online... you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.
    07-11-08 08:10 PM
    this thread is sweeet!
    07-11-08 08:25 PM
    Yep Im busted. lol.
    07-11-08 08:26 PM
    Ok I gotta tell this one...

I leave my bb by my mouse at work (bad idea lol) not looking and start to glide my bb around thinking its the mouse!!! Right size, color, wrong device!!! LoL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 08:30 PM
    Oh geez I'm not the only one..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 08:34 PM
    I do the space bar thing and I grab my bb to look something up when im sitting in front of my laptop lol.
    07-11-08 09:18 PM
    if you go to crackberry with you kids psp cause your battery was dead (true story).........you might be spending to much time on your blackberry.
    07-11-08 09:25 PM
    If you're sitting in front of a computer, and pick up your BB to get online... you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.
    lol, i do this!
    07-11-08 09:32 PM
    LOL I do that all the time... I will take my laptop to the library at school to do research and type notes... and end up doing research via blackberry
    07-11-08 09:36 PM
    if you go to crackberry with you kids psp cause your battery was dead (true story).........you might be spending to much time on your blackberry.
    I actually use my PSP more than my berry to surf CB. If I'm not on my pc lookin at the crack, then I use the PSP. I like the way the forums look on it better than my phone.
    07-12-08 03:11 PM
    LOL. Classic!

If you automatically assume your PC will grammatically correct your words, you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

But really, you can never spend too much time on it.
    07-12-08 03:14 PM
    if you find yourself on your computer typing "tttttttttttttthe" instead of "The" because you are used to holding down the key on your BB to make a capital letter.... you might be spending too much time on your bbbbbbbbbbbbblackbbbbbbbbbberry.
    07-12-08 03:23 PM
    This is hilarious, guilty as charged!!!!
    07-12-08 03:34 PM
    If typing out contractions on your laptop is completely annoying....
    07-25-08 07:30 PM
    If typing out contractions on your laptop is completely annoying....
    Quoted for truth
    07-25-08 08:34 PM
    Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-25-08 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD