As a shareholder I'm pretty disappointed, i rather the stock go to zero value than be capped at $9.
    I sure hope they still release new os updates and devices but I doubt that.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 07:51 AM
    No. No matter how perfect, how business oriented, how all in one device I won't let any mobile dictate my life. If they rise good. If they fall good. It is just a mobile phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 07:56 AM
    I'm not upset or mad at them because they are a company who I bought something from. They do not owe me anything, I chose them, they aren't forcing themselves upon me. If they fail, so be it, if they succeed and keep making great products, I will continue to support them.
    +1

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 08:19 AM
    I just hate to see them go. Whatever happens I will keep my 9900 as it is a very good device for communicating from anywhere in the world using the T-Mobile unlimited email plan that I am grandfathered into. However I will trade my wife's Curve in for an Android or iPhone so that I can utilize the BOA banking and American Airline apps. In my opinion it was all about the apps.
    09-24-13 08:20 AM
    In my opinion it was all about the apps.
    I agree. I like to add, in my ipinion it was all about BB not offering enough memory for apps.

To to the uninformed masses, who buy according to specs, BB went from smart to stupid.

While others were offering gigabytes, BB was still offering megabytes and smart explanations why megabytes were enough.

On my 9900 I still don't install many apps because I like to keep as much memory available as possible for performance reasons.

I belive that there is also a remote possibility, that techsavy cheerleders on Crackberry might have contributed to the companies down fall by sweettalking all the issues that BB had, thus fueling the companies illusion that everything was OK.

The fact that BB was left with cash instead of debt and global leadership is another proof of a failing, shortsighted stringy strategy.
    09-24-13 09:40 AM
    Blackberry certainly did this to themselves. Complacency, High handedness, No Customer Engagement are all the ingredients for failure. I love Blackberry and it is really sad to see a company go down this way. BIS and BES were their strength to differentiate themselves from the competitors. yet Z10 and Q10 was launched without these platform. So what makes them special without BES and BIS. Users wants Simplicity in UI and complexity best left at the back end. Blackberry believed users wanted a complex Z10 and Q10. Pure example of Lab in the Woods
    09-24-13 09:42 AM
    I agree. I like to add, in my ipinion it was all about BB not offering enough memory for apps.

To to the uninformed masses, who buy according to specs, BB went from smart to stupid.

While others were offering gigabytes, BB was still offering megabytes and smart explanations why megabytes were enough.

On my 9900 I still don't install many apps because I like to keep as much memory available as possible for performance reasons.

I belive that there is also a remote possibility, that techsavy cheerleders on Crackberry might have contributed to the companies down fall by sweettalking all the issues that BB had, thus fueling the companies illusion that everything was OK.

The fact that BB was left with cash instead of debt and global leadership is another proof of a failing, shortsighted stringy strategy.
    Not am issue on the BB10

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 12:48 PM
    Not am issue on the BB10
    True, but BB10 should have happened at least 3 years ago, as these issues did decide BB future.

On the other hand even BB10 was not able to provide for some basic issues that are important for legacy users.
    09-24-13 12:54 PM
    very true to the spirit of bb love
    09-24-13 12:54 PM
    i am not upset but want the situation to be much clear to consumer because they cannot allow BB to bleed
    09-24-13 12:56 PM
85 ... 234