You know you are a Blackberry addict when you have a charger available wherever you are. I have one in my Element, my desk at work, one in my computer room, living room and bedroom!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-08 05:50 PM
    when you purchased it Feb 25th and still haven't put it down. always searching for more information. cleaning it looking for the red light. reading the same web pages about your model almost everyday as if something was going to change its been posted since 07. lord i need help. I'm on this forum now its 730pm in Cleveland Ohio I think we need to go on Dr. PHil.
    03-16-08 06:25 PM
    You know you are a Blackberry addict when you have a charger available wherever you are. I have one in my Element, my desk at work, one in my computer room, living room and bedroom!

Me too. One for the car. One for my desk downstairs. One for the bedroom. One for the office... and a spare charged battery.. just in case.
    03-16-08 08:47 PM
    I too have chargers stashed all over. The thing that makes me feel like an addict is when I wake up in the middle of the night and my first thought is too reach over and check it.

03-16-08 09:05 PM
    When you can cross the street to get some groceries at the store without looking up or tripping on anything
    03-16-08 09:41 PM
    sometimes i think i see the red light blinking but there's nothing there and i could HEAR it vibrate lol
    OMG i see the red light blinking and there is nothing there. I thought i was crazy...but i guess that's a bb users/abuser thing lol.
    03-16-08 10:58 PM
    You know you are a Blackberry addict when....you can't stop talking to other bb users about how cool your bb is. Love you guys lol
    03-16-08 11:02 PM
    ...you almost get hit by a cab TWICE at the same intersection bc you're too busy on your BB
    03-17-08 09:06 AM
    When your in Times Square (NYC) and bump into two people because you are looking at your BB with you head down and apologize to both and continue to be on it with your head down. I actually observed this.
    03-17-08 09:45 AM
    When you feel your holster vibrate on your hip, but your BB is in your hand (or on the desk).
    03-17-08 09:50 AM
    When you have a major operation and the first thing you do is pick up the BB and start playing Brick Breaker to ease the pain..Though I cant get past level 18 yet.
    Lay in bed since you can't sit up on the computer and surf the net on the BB.
    E-mail and IM people all day ion the BB while screwed up on Percocet....
    03-17-08 12:00 PM
    When you have a major operation and the first thing you do is pick up the BB and start playing Brick Breaker to ease the pain..Though I cant get past level 18 yet.
    Lay in bed since you can't sit up on the computer and surf the net on the BB.
    E-mail and IM people all day ion the BB while screwed up on Percocet....
    This one is too funny because I am currently in the same boat! I had surgery on Thursday, been screwed up on Percocet, and the BB helps me more than anything. People are starting to get annoyed because all I do is sit around and message people all day while they are at work and I am on convalescent leave!

Another one is when your alarm clock doesn't wake you in the morning, but that Sonar sound when you get an e-mail does!
    03-17-08 12:09 PM
    ...when you see the blinking light and try to prolong the excitement by resisting checking the messages.

...when you're at a crime scene and can't put it down.

...when you stop someone and ask what kind of BB they have when you see one.
    03-23-08 05:52 AM
    When you're awakened by thunder and lightning storm in the middle of the night and instead of getting out of bed to run around the house shutting down PCs and Laptops (there 5 at our house) and unplugging the router and cable modem, you reach over and grab your Berrybaby out of the charger and go back to sleep.

03-23-08 08:00 AM
    You roll over and pretend you are not in the mood, because you saw your flashing red light.
    Oh no you DIDN'T!
    03-23-08 09:11 AM
    ...when you stop someone and ask what kind of BB they have when you see one.

OMG--I do that all the TIME! LOL
    03-23-08 09:18 AM
    Make a topic like this or reply to it. ON YOUR BLACKBERRY lol

03-23-08 10:46 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD