...you get a GMail on your Berry, and forward yourself to your BIS mailbox.
    05-10-08 11:10 PM
    you put the same e-mail accounts on more than 1 bb just to see which one gets it first.
    05-10-08 11:34 PM
    your computer desk looks like a berry repair shop.

4 in front of me, 2 in pieces, and 2 fully functional..

chargers, wired headsets, BT headsets, cases, skins, holsters...trackballs, batteries, and back covers!
    05-10-08 11:37 PM
    ...you're at your computer and STILL use your Blackberry to read your Gmail /chat/browse the web.
    05-10-08 11:51 PM
    ...you're at your computer and STILL use your Blackberry to read your Gmail /chat/browse the web.
    You are surfing CB on your PC, talking on messenger, and REPLYING to emails on your berry.
    05-10-08 11:52 PM
    You use every shortened name of your "berry", "crackberry", "bb" and you do a lot of "crackin"...and you speak about your BB as if it were a person...and no one knows what the HECK you are talking about...

And you get disgusted/offended when someone calls it "just a phone!!"
    05-10-08 11:59 PM
    You actively try to convert all your friends who don't have BB - using it in front of them, showing off what it can do - basically annoying everybody around you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 12:11 AM
    ...when your husband refers to your blackberry as "the other man" and your children tease you by saying, "you like your blackberry more than you like me"!

Oh, and Sheena, I do the *same* thing!!! :-)

05-11-08 12:23 AM
    You whip it out your pocket/purse when you're next to someone holding an "ordinary" phone.
    05-11-08 12:24 AM
    you hit the space bar twice on your pc keyboard at the end of a sentence expecting a period to automatically insert.
    05-11-08 12:30 AM
    you hit the space bar twice on your pc keyboard at the end of a sentence expecting a period to automatically insert.

Now, that is FUNNY!!!

and so true!
    05-11-08 12:49 AM
    ...when you choose sandwich bags based on which one will best protect your Berry in the shower, yet allow you to easily send and receive emails.
    05-11-08 05:05 AM
    When your more than a foot away from your berry and u start sweating and need to go get it! BUT ITS NOT RINGING

05-11-08 07:51 AM
    You use every shortened name of your "berry", "crackberry", "bb" and you do a lot of "crackin"...and you speak about your BB as if it were a person...and no one knows what the HECK you are talking about...

And you get disgusted/offended when someone calls it "just a phone!!"
    I need that on a shirt!! People look at me weird, cause BB is always in my grill. Thanx to the crack forums!!!!! DONT TALK ABOUT MY BB LIKE THAT
    05-11-08 08:15 AM
    Constantly asking relatives "So when were you getting your BlackBerry?"
    05-11-08 08:19 AM
    Computer inbox? What's that?

05-11-08 08:57 AM
    Your 2 and 4 year old kids have matching toy versions.
    05-11-08 09:02 AM
    i get the ghost alerts and phantom vibrations...i dreamt of getting my curve...and i called back 4 times to confirm my order was placed...i think i can honestly say im an addict...
    05-11-08 09:10 AM
    When you're on Crackberry from your BlackBerry on mothers day.

Lol don't worry I waited at least 20 minutes after I gave my mom her gift before I hopped on.

05-11-08 10:06 AM
    when even your dog is jealous on your beloved bb...
    05-11-08 10:43 AM
    When your girl is jealous of your BB and tells you to sleep with it tonight you answer okay.
    05-11-08 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD