I am currently not a Blackberry owner, but that will soon change within the next 30 days (as long as they come out at their rumored date...) I am more interested in everyones opinion on each phone, or why they prefer one to the other, because up until today I was sold on getting the BB Bold, but today for some reason my curiosity was awakened to check out the Storm. I think it was the picture of the keypad on the backside of the Storm that is on this sites front page??
    10-20-08 09:28 PM
    I have a bold and will stick with bold for that fact of the keyboard
    10-20-08 09:29 PM
    Want the BOLD, but if the Storm comes out first I will switch to Verizon and get the Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 09:34 PM
    I have a Bold. I like physical keyboards and non-touchscreen phones personally. I have had a iPhone at one point and did not like the touch screen very much.
    10-20-08 09:38 PM
    I"m awaiting the Bold. The reasons for this is (at least for me) I can physically hold the phone with one hand since I have difficulty using two hands because of my CP on my left side. Plus the fact that I can feel what buttons I press instead of hoping I press the right one. I would suggest waiting until the Bold comes out and go to an AT&T store and try your hands on a Bold, iphone and then go to verizon and try the Storm.

Remember it is what you are comfortable with.
    10-20-08 09:55 PM
    I also like real keypads. May be waiting a while.
    10-20-08 10:07 PM
    I think that having a touchscreen BB would be great. It is supposed to have a response type touch screen which should make typing easy

10-20-08 10:31 PM
    Bold, if we ever see it on Verizon.
    10-20-08 10:37 PM
    Bold, if we ever see it on Verizon.
    I agree. I would like to see the Bold in Verizon's lineup.
    10-20-08 10:40 PM
    Bold if it ever gets here!
    I have a bold and will stick with bold for that fact of the keyboard
    10-20-08 10:51 PM
    I own and prefer the Bold.
    10-20-08 11:25 PM
    I don't like touchscreens and want a regular keypad. I will purchase the Bold the day its released on Att.

10-20-08 11:28 PM
    I just started my first day at RIM today and got to play with a Storm...my personal opinion....it sucked... I kills me to say that. The phone itself is super sturdy, looks nice and sleek. The thing that turned me off was the fact that you had to actually push on the screen to make it respond. It's not a simple soft finger touch and it was very annoying to me. I loved everything about it but that. SO, now I'm sad...
    10-20-08 11:32 PM
    so what is the main difference between the bold and storm besides the touchscreen function please??thanks
    10-20-08 11:35 PM
    so what is the main difference between the bold and storm besides the touchscreen function please??thanks
    I actually didnt get to mess with the BOLD. I was lucky to get my hands on the Storm. There's about 20 people in my class and I didn't feel like beating someone up to get a look at it, lmao! I might tomorrow if they still have them out. See if someone has videotaped themselves going thru the phones on youtube. I bet you'll be able to see there.
    10-20-08 11:38 PM
    I plan to wait because Rim is supposed to come out with a hybird bold/storm that has a touchscreen and keypad.

10-21-08 08:05 AM
    Ill most likely be getting the storm to change it up a bit.

10-21-08 08:35 AM
    I choose C. I am getting a T-mobile G1 for now and sticking with my Pearl. I would be all over the storm if it had a tangible keyboard and for the bold I am not sure I would have to handle it because it seems awfully large for a standard bar phone. I will probably go for the 8220 if I upgrade my Berry.
    10-21-08 10:43 AM
    I choose C. I am getting a T-mobile G1 for now and sticking with my Pearl. I would be all over the storm if it had a tangible keyboard and for the bold I am not sure I would have to handle it because it seems awfully large for a standard bar phone. I will probably go for the 8220 if I upgrade my Berry.
    One of the dudes in my class (along with about 5-6 others) came from Tmobile and has the G1. He said its absolutely awesome and it blows the iPhone outta the ater. I might be looking into it if Tmo can't get me a Curve that actually works...(sigh)
    10-21-08 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD