10-26-09 12:07 AM
37 12
tools
    Only had my bb for 2 weeks and I'm already telling everyone I know about. And telling them to visit crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 05:07 PM
    Lately I've become a different kind of salesman
    10-25-09 05:30 PM
    I do it 24/7. So far i've converted about 7 or so of my friends to BB phones. Wait just make a count it's 9. I like you don't really know why i do it. Man this crackberry thing is like a religion
    That's awesome man. Converting people to a reliable phone that isn't just a toy is a great thing - makes communication better..We can have everybody on BB Messenger! ..I'll make this my mission too.
    10-25-09 05:41 PM
    I am an IT consultant, and before I went into business for myself a few months ago I was one of the few people who actually used both an iPhone (work) and a BB Curve (personal) on a daily basis since the launch of the 3G iPhone. I converted many business people to BB over those years.

And before you ask, when I went solo I kept the BB!
    Sweet. I'm a fairly new BB User still. I 'm on my second billing cycle.. so 2 months. At first I wondered where all the bells and whistles were that I had on my old Touch-screen phone (HTC Diamond).. After about a week, I found myself able to actually feel inclined to respond to emails on my phone. It was so hard to type on a touchscreen phone. I don't care what any Iphone fanboys says.. touch screen phones are the worst for business.
    10-25-09 05:43 PM
    Tried to get one of my friends to get one but she doesn't want to pay for the internet, so no go.
    I agree. It's so hard to convince people to pay the bill for a BB. They are expensive, but they're reliable. My advice is to talk to people that have either a decent-sized family or a few very close friends..This is what I did with Sprint:

My family and I are all on a 5-person family plan with low minutes. Our bills are around 50 bucks each a month because we have only 1500 minutes between 5 phones. But Sprint just released the Anytime Mobile plan .. where you can talk to ANY mobile phone in the country without using your minutes. I know Sprint isn't the biggest network, but they're trying to survive.
    10-25-09 05:48 PM
    I've found that my BB combined with an iPod Touch can be the perfect combo at times. Theres few times I need my Touch for anything other than an mp3 player but when I do, its there. I actually sell this combo to people who are iPhone crazy. "You're better off with a BB and an iPod Touch, that way you have the best phone (want to mms?) and you can still have all your apps if that is what you want."
    I use that combo too. Best of both worlds.
    (FYI, I know this is an older thread but mms is now available on iPhones!)
    10-25-09 08:05 PM
    I worked for sprint and verizon but the blackberry has always been my favorite. I do it all the time. Everyone knows I'm the biggest blackberry promoter in New Jersey lol. Favorite lines: Shouldve gotten a blackberry and Wouldnt have happened if you had a blackberry
    10-25-09 08:08 PM
    Every chance I get, especially if asked about my Bold. I once helped out someone in line ahead of me at a Radio Shack and the salesman later offered me am job (which I declined). I also managed to make all kinds of professional connections by helping someone with a technical question regarding their BB, mostly with knowledge obtained here. I love to then suggest they check us out here, to learn for themselves.
    10-25-09 10:40 PM
    I am always trying to convince people of how awesome BB's are. My friend had a BB, she got an iPhone, and now i'm in the process of trying to convert her back!!
    10-25-09 10:52 PM
    I've been known to convert a few folks into CrackBerries around my neck of the woods

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 11:09 PM
    I don't do that too often; I do generally talk about how convenient my BB makes my life, which draws a lot of my friends and family in. Like it seems like once my friends/family see how easy it is to use, then they seem to get hooked.
    10-25-09 11:46 PM
    I'm not but my good friend is. He is always trying to convince our friends they need a BB and telling them the $30 data package is worth it! He's convinced like 6 or 7 of them to switch over to a BB already!
    10-26-09 12:07 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD