A friend of mine owns an iphone, so does hia wife, and just about all of his wife's friends. When we all get together, I feel the urge to stay true to my BB family and tout everything my BB can do that the iphone cannot. I find myself doing this a lot. Not really sure why I feel the need to be a walking advertisement for BB. Anyone else do this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 05:54 AM
    I do it 24/7. So far i've converted about 7 or so of my friends to BB phones. Wait just make a count it's 9. I like you don't really know why i do it. Man this crackberry thing is like a religion
    07-27-09 06:11 AM
    I feel the urge to stay true to my BB family and tout everything my BB can do that the iphone cannot. I find myself doing this a lot. Not really sure why I feel this
    I have done this to not just with the Iphone but with any Non BB phone, .

Man this crackberry thing is like a religion
    Yes finding that out for myself ,BB's Rule
    07-27-09 07:59 AM
    My GF sales phones through a local provider that doesn't offer BB support. Every chance I get I point out what I'm doing that they can not. LOL She actually has my phone now and is addicted to Brick Breaker.
    07-27-09 08:06 AM
    Yeah, I tout the benefits of BB every chance I get.
    07-27-09 08:06 AM
    i literally am a blackberry salesman... i work in a mobile phone department of a store...
    07-27-09 08:08 AM
    I do the same. I was in the VZW store the other day getting my Tour switched out and people were asking me about why I have 2 BlackBerries attached at the hip. I told them. Then some people who were looking at getting new phones and upgrading started to ask questions about the BlackBerry. I had my usual rep, Stephen, tell me that like 8 out of the 10 people bought BlackBerries after listening to me and those weren't even people I know!

Then while sitting at the CS desk waiting for my new Tour to be activated, the Tech was on the phone with his girl (both have 8330 Curves) explaining how to lock it. I had to go show them the shortcut way to just set a convience key to do it and make it lock when in holster. He was astonished and says, "Dude, you should so work here!"
    07-27-09 08:25 AM
    I'm all ways talking up the BB

07-27-09 08:32 AM
    I talk about the almighty BB whenever I get a chance, my best friend is trying to convince his wife that the extra $30 a month is worth it
    07-27-09 08:46 AM
    I'm definitely a bb salesman. Everyone always says I should write to RIM for some commish. Never pass up the opportunity to hock bb's or crackberry.com.

07-27-09 08:47 AM
    I should be as much as I try to convert people over to bb..and I must say I've been very successful in doin so

07-27-09 08:50 AM
    always. my wife always asks if i'm getting kickbacks from rim or something.
    07-27-09 08:54 AM
    Definitely! I have yet to get commissions though. I have converted many. They just dont know any better. Someone has to spread the word.
    07-27-09 08:56 AM
    I do and believe me I sold atleast 12 phones in last 2 months to my friends ( I am not salesmen but prefer it).
    07-27-09 09:00 AM
    Not really, but I have a good friend doing it. He converted me into a BB addict... :P
    07-27-09 09:07 AM
    Not really, but I have a good friend doing it. He converted me into a BB addict... :P
    Well just like me! I always advice to my friends to not for stupid iPhone which is just wastage of money.
    07-27-09 09:10 AM
    No! I advise people to weigh what they want in a phone (form
    factor, features, ease of use etc...) and make decision based
    on their needs. The BB is not the end all and be all and certainly
    is not for everyone.
    07-27-09 09:36 AM
    Not only do I sell the berry but I also sell the heck out of cb. Every time I talk about my storm or tour I also mention cb. I have helped many friends with their phones and have gotten many to switch to a berry. It is not for everyone but I think that once you try it one can find a soft spot in there heart for it.

07-27-09 09:50 AM
    I am an IT consultant, and before I went into business for myself a few months ago I was one of the few people who actually used both an iPhone (work) and a BB Curve (personal) on a daily basis since the launch of the 3G iPhone. I converted many business people to BB over those years.

And before you ask, when I went solo I kept the BB!
    07-27-09 10:03 AM
    I am an IT consultant, and before I went into business for myself a few months ago I was one of the few people who actually used both an iPhone (work) and a BB Curve (personal) on a daily basis since the launch of the 3G iPhone. I converted many business people to BB over those years.

And before you ask, when I went solo I kept the BB!
    I've found that my BB combined with an iPod Touch can be the perfect combo at times. Theres few times I need my Touch for anything other than an mp3 player but when I do, its there. I actually sell this combo to people who are iPhone crazy. "You're better off with a BB and an iPod Touch, that way you have the best phone (want to mms?) and you can still have all your apps if that is what you want."
    07-27-09 10:12 AM
    Tried to get one of my friends to get one but she doesn't want to pay for the internet, so no go.
    07-27-09 06:01 PM
    I got my Bold... A week later my GF did too...
    07-27-09 06:19 PM
    yes i force it down every single one of my friend's throats. every time i meet them. and everything time they talk to me. i must be a terrible friend.
    07-27-09 06:32 PM
    Got my berry a month ago, anytime i talk to friends about phones i tell them to go get one and stop messing with other lame phones. lol
    07-27-09 06:35 PM
    My husband is always picking on me for being such an crackberry freak.. He wants one but bought a different phone instead. Sorry 'bout his luck.

07-27-09 08:22 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD