lols my friends now realized and guessed that I installed a new Keyboard on my 9900. I am typing longer messages because it's just too beautiful man.....that "clicky" keyboard is a rewarding and gratifying task....no not task.....lets say "enjoyable accomplishment"

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    07-16-16 04:31 PM
    Until the next fad comes along. It's pathetic watching so many people walking around glued to their phone. I don't get it but then I am not a game type person.

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport
    Most people I know glued to their phones while walking aren't playing games.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-16 06:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Exactly. I sit in meetings at work and see the same thing. They're not playing Pokemon.
    07-17-16 07:04 AM
    Exactly. I sit in meetings at work and see the same thing. They're not playing Pokemon.
    No adults please.................................LOL........ ....................a smart phone for work...............Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    07-17-16 10:32 AM
    I'm typically catching up on email, reading the news, or catching up with my wife. So we all aren't walking and playing pokemon go

Posted via CB10
    07-17-16 10:37 AM
    That was possibly valid in 2010 when it was made but I don't think it is anymore. The typical iPhone and Android user now is the business person as well seeing how they dominate corporate America 6 years later.
    07-17-16 11:35 AM
    I'm typically catching up on email, reading the news, or catching up with my wife. So we all aren't walking and playing pokemon go

Posted via CB10
    I would be the guy walking into a fire hydrant if I was playing Pokemon while walking.
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    07-17-16 12:34 PM
    I would be the guy walking into a fire hydrant if I was playing Pokemon while walking.
    I can do that reading email lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-16 12:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    Or reading CrackBerry LOL!!

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>Z30>< Lumia950
    07-17-16 10:19 PM
    Yes. But not to bb.
    07-17-16 10:26 PM
    Can someone explain the hatred for Pok�monGo? I really don't understand why so many people here cr*p on it every chance they get.
    07-18-16 05:32 AM
    Not as much anymore.
    BlackBerry 10 was just fun to use. The swipes, the gestures, there was a certain "magic" while interacting with each phone. The Priv is boring in this regard.

Posted one-handed via Priv
    Android is a big slushy, gloopy, bloasted, clunky morass compared to BB10.
    07-18-16 06:16 AM
    Or reading CrackBerry LOL!!

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>Z30>< Lumia950
    Of course!

Posted via CB10
    07-18-16 07:13 AM
    Can someone explain the hatred for Pok�monGo? I really don't understand why so many people here cr*p on it every chance they get.
    Cause they are boring adults that don't like anything fun and only care about serious work that needs to be done.

What a boring life. That and what you can't have you shirt on.

Just theory.
    MikeX74 likes this.
    07-18-16 09:06 AM
    Cause they are boring adults that don't like anything fun and only care about serious work that needs to be done.

Just theory.
    Seems like they forgot what BB forgot: that people don't want or need to be "productive" 24-7, hence the popularity of game like P-Go.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-18-16 09:10 AM
    Until the next fad comes along. It's pathetic watching so many people walking around glued to their phone. I don't get it but then I am not a game type person.

They are just having fun... no it won't last long, but for now people are enjoying it and they are getting out and exploring their world. And nintendo is raking in the cash.

While I bet BB10 has lost a few thousand users that have said... "that's the last straw".

I didn't do too much with Angry Birds, Candy Crush or Flappy Bird.... but I do recognize that it that is what the "masses" want, you had better offer it.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-18-16 10:14 AM

Just theory.
    I never said I didn't have any games on my phone ~

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-18-16 01:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    I was at a University in Northern California this past weekend for a youth swim championship. On Friday evening, prior to us setting up, there were 75 plus students and people all on their phones walking around doing whatever that game does. (looking for Pok�mon figures from what I have read) It, to me, was pathetic. It's of course the latest game fad. Before that was it not Clash of Clans or Mobile Strike (the heavily advertised games) or Candy Crush? Seems like games dominate both Amazon and the Google Play Store when opening either on my BlackBerry or Tablet.

07-18-16 01:29 PM
    but for now people are enjoying it and they are getting out and exploring their world.
    This is also the most exercise some people have got in years, but I can see them banning walking while looking at cell phones now.....much like New Jersey proposed.

http://mashable.com/2016/03/27/texting-walking-illegal/
    You know it's coming
    07-18-16 07:07 PM
    Calling people pathetic because they're enjoying themselves? Now that's pathetic!
    kbz1960 and MikeX74 like this.
    07-18-16 07:42 PM
    I think so, unfortunately. At least I can't imagine using any other OS at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-16 08:13 PM
    I not addicted. I can buy and use an iPhone or any Android smartphone whenever I want. BB10 makes me more...me. You don't understand, that's all.
    I like BB10 because it helps me relax. That's all. I'm fine. Everything is okay. Just me and my...

 Z10 STL 100-3 with vitamin (SR) 10.3.2.2836 (OS version 10.3.2.2876) on AT&T
    OTCHRussell and anon(9742832) like this.
    07-18-16 11:20 PM
    I not addicted. I can buy and use an iPhone or any Android smartphone whenever I want. BB10 makes me more...me. You don't understand, that's all.
    I like BB10 because it helps me relax. That's all. I'm fine. Everything is okay. Just me and my...

 Z10 STL 100-3 with vitamin (SR) 10.3.2.2836 (OS version 10.3.2.2876) on AT&T
    I fully understand because I'm in the same boat as you, (besides for the relaxation part) and that my friend is what I call addicted

Posted via CB10
    07-18-16 11:47 PM
    Calling people pathetic because they're enjoying themselves? Now that's pathetic!
    For me it's the cumulative effect smartphones in general have on people. When I go to a restaurant with my family and look around and see entire tables not talking but playing games or just tuning out to that which is around them. Go to a mall and instead of kids talking their back to back staring at their phones messaging. And now at places where people would go for enjoyment or education (zoos, museums, etc) we have a large number playing a game on their phones looking for an animated figure. It is pathetic and I hope for the day it lessens. Although I am not holding my breath. I can only imagine the long term psychological effect these devices will ultimately have.

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    07-19-16 01:01 PM
    For me it's the cumulative effect smartphones in general have on people. When I go to a restaurant with my family and look around and see entire tables not talking but playing games or just tuning out to that which is around them. Go to a mall and instead of kids talking their back to back staring at their phones messaging. And now at places where people would go for enjoyment or education (zoos, museums, etc) we have a large number playing a game on their phones looking for an animated figure. It is pathetic and I hope for the day it lessens. Although I am not holding my breath. I can only imagine the long term psychological effect these devices will ultimately have.

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    Trust me, I may have shared some of your observations. I have seen people walking while staring at their phone or at dinner unaware someone is trying to have a conversation with them. If someone is being unsafe I think we should deal with that. It still doesn't make them pathetic, that is your biased viewpoint based on your narrow interpretation of the world.
    There is enough hate in the world with religion, politics, etc. we don't need more.
    MikeX74 and kbz1960 like this.
    07-19-16 03:32 PM
61 123