Blogging 101: Write a title to draw attention to your article.
    Blogging 102: More clicks = more $$

It's really that simple. We see it all the time for all platforms, not just BB. The content doesn't matter to the writer, nor the product. They just want hits.

Agree. But, the best way to deal with negativity( what I call BS) is to come back with facts that matter. BlackBerry is trying to make a comeback in the marketplace. So when I see faithfuls become dismissive because of a title, it becomes amusing.

Also, this is a good as anytime to say this. I love all of my BlackBerries. Same for my iPhones, and my SGlll. So, talking ish about any of them to me, falls on deaf ears. Also, stop sending me emails because you don't like the article......is not cool. LOL. MODs, how about changing the title to "Another one of THOSE Articles! True or False?"
    02-08-13 10:20 AM
    Agree. But, the best way to deal with negativity( what I call BS) is to come back with facts that matter. BlackBerry is trying to make a comeback in the marketplace. So when I see faithfuls become dismissive because of a title, it becomes amusing.
    [/FONT]
    I guess, that's one way of dealing with it, more power to you.
    I am not a BlackBerry faithful and I currently use an iPhone (I use Mac computers at work amongst others and my whole family use Mac computers). I like gadgets, not just BlackBerry - I also have 3 Playbooks and used to have a BlackBerry 8800. I wasn't being dismissive, I didn't want to read the article because the title suggested that there would probably be nothing in it that would be useful to me.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    02-08-13 10:33 AM
    I guess, that's one way of dealing with it, more power to you.
    I am not a BlackBerry faithful and I currently use an iPhone (I use Mac computers at work amongst others and my whole family use Mac computers). I like gadgets, not just BlackBerry - I also have 3 Playbooks and used to have a BlackBerry 8800. I wasn't being dismissive, I didn't want to read the article because the title suggested that there would probably be nothing in it that would be useful to me.
    No problem and thanks for the clarification. I'm a fan of technology- regardless of the brand. However, I do have a lot of old BlackBerries and I want BlackBerry to succeed like most of the members on here- whether I get a new one or not.

sent from my sexy PlayBook using Tapatalk2 (*_~)
    02-08-13 10:39 AM
    The author of this article admits to never having touched a BB10 device. So why is he writing anything at all? Obviously an American, feeling an inexplicable urge to give his opinion and fill some column inches. Inflammatory headline, milquetoast content.
    Because Canadians have NOTHING bad to say about BB10 or BlackBerry in general.

Wow.
    02-08-13 10:46 AM
    ...Also, this is a good as anytime to say this. I love all of my BlackBerries. Same for my iPhones, and my SGlll. So, talking ish about any of them to me, falls on deaf ears.
    I feel the same way. In the end I get what I like anyway, regardless of any article or review. Right now I love my HTC DNA, next month the Z10 will take the top spot in my pocket, and who knows after that.

I'm so tired of the "this is better than that" articles that most sites post, and I hope we can move past that soon. Even more tiring than that is the constant arguing about which phone is better than the other. It's so 2011 now...
    rav813 and Blacklatino like this.
    02-08-13 11:01 AM
    I feel the same way. In the end I get what I like anyway, regardless of any article or review. Right now I love my HTC DNA, next month the Z10 will take the top spot in my pocket, and who knows after that.

I'm so tired of the "this is better than that" articles that most sites post, and I hope we can move past that soon. Even more tiring than that is the constant arguing about which phone is better than the other. It's so 2011 now...
    At the end of the day, the articles are not going to change just because BlackBerry has new devices. It was never that simple. LOL. But, if I keep getting personal messages from azzclowns about this simple sh8t, I'm game. Then, I'll take a vacation from here. BTW, I've been on here longer than most of you claiming to "defend and love" BlackBerry. So, I don't have to defend the writers points nor do I feel impelled to be "touch-feely" about BlackBerry trying to get it's ish together and turn it around. If the writer posted lies, then call him on it.
    02-09-13 10:33 AM
    Because Canadians have NOTHING bad to say about BB10 or BlackBerry in general.

Wow.
    They save all their venom for Americans and the global media conspiracy. It is so old already.
    And they say "Haters gonna hate", right?
    02-09-13 10:35 AM
    I was going to leave a comment on the website, but then I looked at all the other articles for the website. They are total crap. Worse than the Daily Mail.
    02-09-13 11:43 AM
    I was going to leave a comment on the website, but then I looked at all the other articles for the website. They are total crap. Worse than the Daily Mail.
    As Wulf stated...nothing new or exciting with this article....same with the hoopla for BB10. By the time it's launched over here in the U.S., who will be surprised by any issues with the device. Like the writer, no hands-on experience for most defending the device against those simply posting issues. . There's a general theme for all of these articles. Hasn't changed in over a year since the last delay.

There's a Method to my Madness:
    So, simply calling it "Crap" means nothing to the writer. LOL. He wrote it. Prove it. Knowledge is power. So, school him. That's how you help BlackBerry.....one BS. BlackBerry article at a time. Also, never said it would be easy or not time-consuming.....as opposed to attacking posters on here.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-09-13 12:12 PM
    Calling it BS and sticking fingers in your ears (while saying lalalala) does nothing to help BlackBerry dispute some of these articles. So, the writer hasn't held a BB10? Well, same goes for most of us- including those that want to jump on the defensive. So, IMO, if the article is BS, then pick it apart with facts......then wave your BlackBerry flag. That was the point in posting the article.
    Well here's a fact for you. Who are Felix Online?

Are you serious?? What's next, advertising coconut smartphones from some banana republic? I'm going to create my own amateur blog too and call it John Nobody Online so that folks like you can generate free traffic to my unknown blog that nobody's ever heard about or cares to.

Why would I dispute this unknown nobody blogger? Do I interrupt random slobs I've never met before on the street if I overhear them saying something I disagree with to their friend?

No.

Does this "Felix" website look any more credible than random slob on the street? Not really, no.
    02-09-13 12:21 PM
    I want my ten minutes back! That's all, the end...
    02-09-13 12:34 PM
    Well here's a fact for you. Who are Felix Online?

Are you serious?? What's next, advertising coconut smartphones from some banana republic? I'm going to create my own amateur blog too and call it John Nobody Online so that folks like you can generate free traffic to my unknown blog that nobody's ever heard about or cares to.

Why would I dispute this unknown nobody blogger? Do I interrupt random slobs I've never met before on the street if I overhear them saying something I disagree with to their friend?

No.

Does this "Felix" website look any more credible than random slob on the street? Not really, no.
    LOL. I have no idea who Felix is or you for that matter. I also don't no if the guy is a slob or not. So, you seem to know more than I. Am I serious? Not really. But, that's what I remember from years past and it worked effectively. Talking Ish is well....talking Ish.

02-09-13 12:54 PM
    I want my ten minutes back! That's all, the end...
    Yeah. Ok. Thanks for that.

02-09-13 12:57 PM
38 12