You paid trolls are to funny. January 2013 is when apple become the new RIM. enjoy it while it lasts .
    Thanks for the laughs!
    07-17-12 11:02 AM
    Android is such junk lol, you need a baseball glove to use the S3. Ios is ok, its an ipod with a revised software. I have a 4s and a 9900, I use the 4s whenever im bored as . Its very poor for productivity. People will realize that.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Gotta love all the "poor for productivity" comments regarding the iPhone from hardcore BB fans...has anyone stopped to think that apple employees use iPhones, I don't know how they get anything done over there. Yet somehow they manage to produce great products and deliver them on time. Yet here is RIM...10 months for just mediocre PIM apps for PB...talk about getting things done.
    07-17-12 11:16 AM
    Android is such junk lol, you need a baseball glove to use the S3. Ios is ok, its an ipod with a revised software. I have a 4s and a 9900, I use the 4s whenever im bored as . Its very poor for productivity. People will realize that.

I would hope that your "productivity" would include proper grammar and punctuation..but apparently not.
    07-17-12 11:19 AM
    Interesting view, from the other side, its noticed who aways has the opposite Knee-j3rk reaction. all this on a BB fan site. Who's out of touch?
    If you read my posts you'll see a number defending Blackberries and a boatload providing workarounds to issues or just documenting issues for the guidance of others. You'll also see I'm still carrying a Berry. However, I'm not blind, and when I make the kind of investment I have in Berries I'm not quiet about defects that are poorly handled or lies handed out by management. If you detect frustration with RIM and Blackberry, it's because they've so stupidly pi$$rd away their huge lead and mistreated so many customers, including me (can you say "Storm", "Storm 2", "Blackberry 10 delay and lies", "Playbook OS delays", etc.?).

Fan <> blind, and poor customer service really pi$$es me off.

And to clarify even further, my issue with the post I commented on was the blind rejection of the original article's content when the poster obviously hadn't even bothered to read it. Nothing to to do with either RIM or Blackberry.
    - R.
    dynot likes this.
    07-17-12 11:23 AM
    This part of the sentence in the article, "...employee feedback is steering the decision to wing it Apple's way", is likely more important than whatever cost overheads they might be saving.

Although IT managers love to say that they can more easily control and secure BB devices, the reality is that a growing majority of employees seem to want something else, and their voices do matter when you start realizing that maybe many companies don't need the full level of security that a BB provides: for e.g. where I work, IT restrictions on our BBs were simply too harsh, you couldn't download any apps (even ones that would increase productivity like Expense reports apps), you couldn't download themes, you couldn't do squat. The alternative is to carry a second phone for personal use, but that's ridiculous when you don't need the security of a BB for the type of work that we do. Management starting realizing this too.

So when your BB is just an email fetcher, you can see the allure of a shiny iPhone or Android. And truthfully, if a company does allow BYOD, it simply means that it never needed the full security that a BB provides.
    Same way the minicomputer nuked the mainframe then the PC nuked the minicomputer.

- R.
    ExBB likes this.
    07-17-12 11:25 AM

Your material wasn't funny the first time you posted it. Repeating it isn't making it more witty or true.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    07-17-12 11:27 AM
    Yet here is RIM...10 months for just mediocre PIM apps for PB...talk about getting things done.
    Uncle Rico said it best, "Might as well do somethin' while you're doing nothin' "
    07-17-12 11:27 AM
    The thread has been dragged off topic into the usual pointless and degrading squabble about device superiority. Closed!
    Barljo and endevour like this.
    07-17-12 11:38 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD