Just thought I would share, not the best writen, you can tell its just some average Joe but nice to know there are still ppl besides us that want rim to succeed

http://infotainmentblog.weebly.com/2/post/2011/06/rim-is-in-trouble-now-but-far-from-dead.html

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-11 08:36 AM
    More regurgitation of the same old garbage… get new phones, work on QNX, stop the delays, make it good out of the box. Unfortunately Rim took way too long to hear what everyone was asking for and now all we can do is sit around and hope that they start moving in the right direction. Scrapping the 10 inch PB to focus on superphones is definitely the first step (if the rumors were true about the 10inch PB and if the rumor is true about the scrapping)

The negative press will not stop until a new phone is released. And even at that, I’m not sure that will be enough to neutralize the sentiment around the company long enough for them to get their QNX phones out. I foresee another missed quarter coming up as there is no reason for them to do any better with no new devices. The only that may help is the new markets they are tapping into but I’m not sure if that’s enough to offset the loss in North America.

I don’t understand how the company is fumbling so much with the ball. It’s like watching a bunch of mentally handicapped ppl playing football. None of them know which direction to run in and no one can seem to keep the ball in their hands. They keep dropping and kicking it around in excitement and cheering for themselves for no good reason…
    06-29-11 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD