Iphone is a solid piece of tech. I choose that for multimedia all day while choosing the device I am typing on for messaging. If you grew up on a BlackBerry phone you will always go back.

Guess my device. "It has keys"
    03-31-14 08:53 PM
    How are iPhones cheap? Do you mean the 5c? As a whole iPhones are expensive gadgets that are suspectable to breaking in an event of mishandling. But that does not make them any less well made than any other phone. Saying your phone does better when dropped is not something to brag about.

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    Ahhh, but saying my phone will still work and look better after a drop is brag worthy. And a billion apps don't men crap if you slice ur fingers on a cracked screen.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 09:56 PM
    D�sol�.

My new smashed Mini C0031C543 and a little bit of cross-country riding C00339A43.
    03-31-14 10:00 PM
    Ahhh, but saying my phone will still work and look better after a drop is brag worthy. And a billion apps don't men crap if you slice ur fingers on a cracked screen.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 10:05 PM
    All I know is my daughter text me this the other day from University ......"Dad! Was walking to lab this morning.....phone drops and well I am sure you know the rest". She has an iphone 5S......but hey I had to respond. "it's broken "? Answer from daughter......"yes!".......SHOCKER! Iphones are cheap.....drop my BlackBerry all the time.

Posted via CB10
    See above video.
    03-31-14 10:06 PM
    I know right!?

I dropped one waist high, cracked the screen badly. Second time a little higher and the motherboard went out completely. I'm on my third Z10 in under 6 months but I'm treating this one like a newborn baby.
    03-31-14 10:19 PM
    I know right!?

I dropped one waist high, cracked the screen badly. Second time a little higher and the motherboard went out completely. I'm on my third Z10 in under 6 months but I'm treating this one like a newborn baby.
    I don't know where this invincibility stuff for BB10 devices is coming from. BBOS devices yeah, but not BB10 Devices. Conversely the iPhone is one of the most durable phones out there. Do you hear about more cracked screens than a BB10 device, of course, because there are about 100 times more iPhones out there than BB10 devices. At the end of the day t hey are all fragile, but if an iPhone screen cracks it's still usable. If a Z10 or Z30 screen cracks it renders the phone useless.

boeingrules likes this.
    03-31-14 11:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    I don`t even....
    03-31-14 11:15 PM
    03-31-14 11:45 PM
109 ... 345