03-04-13 11:34 PM
    The US is BB biggest single market and they are letting it slip away faster and faster. As BYOD is becoming more popular and cost effective for business BB is taking a backseat to 'droid/iPhone. Although I am waiting for AT&T to get the z10 and going to jump on it, I dont think the turn out is going to be as spectacular as Canada's and Europe's.
    03-04-13 11:57 PM
    BYOD is an interesting trend, though I'm noticing a lot of problems with it too.

For instance, many enterprises banned iOS 6 from their Exchange servers due to the Exchange bug. And you also hear a lot of grumbling from Android people when IT won't waste time getting their oddball phone with its "90% compatible" Exchange client up and running for them.

This market is wide-open, as far as I'm concerned.
    03-05-13 12:26 AM
    The US is BB biggest single market and they are letting it slip away faster and faster. As BYOD is becoming more popular and cost effective for business BB is taking a backseat to 'droid/iPhone. Although I am waiting for AT&T to get the z10 and going to jump on it, I dont think the turn out is going to be as spectacular as Canada's and Europe's.
    BYOD is a buzzword. It hasn't seen widespread adoption yet, and some companies will never adopt it. Most companies with mobiles are still on BlackBerrys and still on BES. Most, yes, are studying alternatives, but for many, the easiest/cheapest route to go will be to adopt BES10.
    03-05-13 12:40 AM
    yahoo is not going to offer or support the traditional bb app. this has little to do with blackberry 10 which is the basis of the comeback.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    03-05-13 12:43 AM
    BB7 still sells 6 to 7 million devices a quarter, and is tremendously popular in developing markets. Yahoo is shutting itself off from access to the fast-growing markets that Google and Microsoft don't yet dominate with their own online services.
    03-05-13 12:52 AM