is it just me or there is something wrong with the yahoo mail server because ive been trying to login and it says username/password is invalid, but im sure theyre correct username and password. I tried it on my iPhone and its the same, but when i log in using a proper computer it works. Im so confused I dont know whats wrong or whats going on. Anybody having the same problem? Maybe try log out and log in on your yahoomail account and see if its doing the same thing to yours?
    09-28-12 03:17 AM
    No problem either on mobile or desktop, however.....

I have noticed if you attempt to sign in to Yahoo, using a Google account, it will screw you up royally. Could that be the problem?
    09-28-12 06:50 AM
    My missus has been pulling her out because of this too.
    There seems to be a serious glitch somewhere.
    09-28-12 07:04 AM
    is it just me or there is something wrong with the yahoo mail server because ive been trying to login and it says username/password is invalid, but im sure theyre correct username and password. I tried it on my iPhone and its the same, but when i log in using a proper computer it works. Im so confused I dont know whats wrong or whats going on. Anybody having the same problem? Maybe try log out and log in on your yahoomail account and see if its doing the same thing to yours?

I am having the exact problem. I can't login to yahoo mail through the browser. I check my email on the go this way and it is particularly annoying that I am unable to do so!!!! It used to work fine up until about 3 months ago. I heard that a password change on the computer can initiate the problem. I have Storm 2.
    03-05-13 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD