The issue is that yahoo sucks and their ceo thinks blackberry isn't relevant. She's been quoted saying it before.
    03-04-13 09:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 09:39 AM
    I just updated all my contact with gmail account and slowly killing off my two yahoo accounts.
    03-04-13 02:22 PM
    I think i will have just live without Yahoo, but it seems unfair that Yahoo did not gave any notice before they pulled the plug (that's if they really pulled the plug) i am using Opera Mini to check my Yahoo Mail on BlackBerry (how pathetic )
    03-05-13 06:12 AM
    I am getting my ATT email (yahoo) on my 9800 in the message folder and not in separate folder like before. I have done all the reset and reinstall and still have the same problem. I am doubting that they will not have this available on phones being carried by ATT because that is their email software assigned to your ATT account. There has to be another reason for people not getting the email like before
    03-05-13 11:43 AM
    Something is not right with Yahoo Mail for sure.
    03-05-13 12:17 PM
    Hello. I too was having problems with lycos email from my BB 9810. I did all of the suggested steps as you had done, but to no avail. Now suddenly, it is working. These are the events as they happened:
    >logged on to yahoo from pc, deleted Yahoo! Mail for RIM/BlackBerry
    > re entered yahoo info (userid/password) on BB9810, errored
    > added yahoo info using BB add email account > OTHER
    now connecting and getting emails.

I am not tempted to remove and try again after getting this working after 2 days. BTW, my carrier is at&t, phone is Torch 9810, os on phone is
    latest: 7.1.0 bundle 1997.

Good luck, maybe this will work for you.
    03-29-13 12:26 PM
    I'm so glad that it is not just me - been trying for a week now to get my yahoo email to work. Today I started having the same issue on android (which I used as a backup plan) and it gave me a "cannot connect to server" issue. The thing is - when I went to Yahoo to report it, you could choose your device / OS - Android is there, but Blackberry is no longer appearing!!! So they have taken away support for Blackberry!

Nothing has helped. I can't even think of replacing yahoo mail Every single contact uses that email address.
    04-24-13 11:33 PM
    I've had nothing but headache from Yahoo mail on my Z10. I don?t bother with those accounts and didn't add them to my Z10. But I participate in several email discussion groups hosted through Yahoo which I route through my Verizon pop3 mail accounts. The emails display in nanoscopic fonts! And Since I installed the latest OS leak I can't email to the Yahoo list as my email get bounced for being HTML format and I cant seem to adjust the settings.
    04-26-13 01:04 AM
    Well, I could only sync yahoo com to my Z10, but not ymail.com... Guess it's not supported on z10?
    04-26-13 10:25 AM
    Well, I could only sync yahoo com to my Z10, but not ymail.com... Guess it's not supported on z10?
    Tried all day to get my two accounts working after a successful updated to 10.1.0.1483 / 10.1.0.238
    The funny thing is that both calendar and contact lists as well as my Yahoo messenger can be synced but non of the emails, OS10.1.0.1483 complaints that I should go to mail . yahoo . com for verification request, did that without luck.
    Altered to a new password as well, deleted and set it up new on the Z10, but still only calendar and contacts can be added.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 10:52 AM
    The same that you're describing is happening to me. I got one of my yahoo emails to work and the others will not. Contacts and calendars sync, but that's it. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 11:25 AM
    The same that you're describing is happening to me. I got one of my yahoo emails to work and the others will not. Contacts and calendars sync, but that's it. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    Got one account working again, it just happened.
    Have the feeling that Yahoo is doing some upgrade work in the background to be prepared for there new online mail platform coming out soon (had a notification to join) or if not Yahoo, maybe BlackBerry doing service for there RIM.imap.yahoo.com setver...
    I just trying again and see if this solving it self.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 12:54 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD