Read this from Yahoo:

"Hello John,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Calendar.

I have reviewed your message and understand that you would like to know
    if there is anyway that you can sync your Yahoo! Calendar with your
    Blackberry device and have not been able to do so. I apologize for any
    inconvenience this situation may have caused.

While syncing your Yahoo! Calendar to your Blackberry may have worked in
    the past, this operation is no longer supported. If you are no longer
    able to sync your Blackberry to your Yahoo! Calendar, we apologize but
    we will not be able to assist you with this issue. I sincerely apologize
    for any inconvenience this situation may have caused.

You can still access your Calendar from your mobile device using the
    Yahoo! Mobile Calendar page. To access your calendar, use your mobile
    browser to visit:

Login

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance. We would be
    happy to help.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Calendar.

Regards,

Brittney

Yahoo! Calendar Customer Care
    Calendar Backlog Tech T3 Replies"
    rollingrock1988 likes this.
    08-29-11 12:35 PM
    And........

This has been known for quite some time now.
    08-29-11 12:49 PM
    Dang... I'd ask for my money back... all of it.
    Graheem likes this.
    08-29-11 01:36 PM
    Isn't yahoo free?
    08-29-11 03:57 PM
    Well I am confused, lol! You can still use mobile apparently .....weird, also thought I was always free. I better go check mine now......lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-11 04:00 PM
    You can still use mobile, it is free but I just happen to have a Yahoo Plus account. The issue is NOT about money though, it is about having used Yahoo for ten years and now having to switch to Google, because Yahoo has dropped support for BB Sync of Calendars. That is my issue. So though I am one of the first to appreciate sarcasm from Trucky, my issue is one of having to chose to move away from my Yahoo account as a psychological issue.
    08-30-11 09:33 PM
    You can still use mobile, it is free but I just happen to have a Yahoo Plus account. The issue is NOT about money though, it is about having used Yahoo for ten years and now having to switch to Google, because Yahoo has dropped support for BB Sync of Calendars. That is my issue. So though I am one of the first to appreciate sarcasm from Trucky, my issue is one of having to chose to move away from my Yahoo account as a psychological issue.
    Well... You could tell yahoo mail to pull in your calendar on google if that's even at all possible.

08-31-11 01:41 AM
    I thought maybe you were a Plus user. I also thought the ability to sync with Yahoo went away quite some time ago. I feel your pain with having to switch platforms, having done it more than I like to remember myself (anyone remember AltaVista email?). Glad you could see the humor because that was all that was intended. Gmail isn't all so bad...
    08-31-11 06:24 AM
    Their mobile site sucks reading it on the phone though. I just manually put in what I need to on the phone now. Even the importing doesn't work right either from the desktop
    08-31-11 06:34 AM
    I'm sure Yahoo will disappointed to hear this news.

Well... You could tell yahoo mail to pull in your calendar on google if that's even at all possible.

What? don't explain
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 08-31-11 at 07:33 AM.
    08-31-11 07:27 AM
    I left yahoo for Google a few years ago. I still use my yahoo email address as my primary mail account, but it forwards to gmail. Yahoo used to have a pretty nice blackberry app, but once they shut it down, that was the end for me.
    08-31-11 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD