You seem to be downplaying the skin an awful lot. Both the OEM skin and the version of Android (JB, ICS, Gingerbread, etc) play a huge role in the user experience. The only thing that's the same on all android devices is basically the icon grid and the notification tray. The skin and Android version determine the content and functions of those and everything else. Take Q for example. She stopped with the anti-Android rhetoric and tried the Atrix out for herself. She thought she hated it until someone (Rickroller, I believe) pointed out that everything she said she hated about it was regarding Motoblur, and not Android. She froze Motoblur, slapped on a different launcher, and it was a whole new animal. "Generic Android" seems to be an oxymoron due to all the ways you can customize it.

Now, with that said. I'm here on CB because I'm excited for BB10. I've been excited for BB10 for...well, years technically. But it's really difficult to be here these days with all the needless mudslinging. You can't just bait someone into correcting mistakes and then cry foul that all we want to do is talk about Android. That's not fair.
    I WISH I could kiss you.
    That is EXACTLY what happened.
    I bashed Android.
    Then I had to eat crow because the experience was nothing like the BS that was being shouted here.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    TgeekB and reeneebob like this.
    01-20-13 12:57 PM
    Its Watter Proof But It will LAggy And Freeze Proof Too ? ahahah
    never minds The Hardware Specs It Still Have The Same Laggy And Buggy OS on It ... so ?
    really not sure if you're serious or merely pretending to make stupid comments in order to keep an argument prolonged.
    if serious, you know nothing of Android. that much is clear.
    If pretending, i have to ask... why?
    01-20-13 12:58 PM
    There hasn't been a laggy high end Android device since at least mid-late 2011, and that includes those initially released with Gingerbread like the GS2/Skyrocket, Vivid, Amaze 4G, Rezound, etc.

Pantech just released a $50 mid-range device with specs exceeding this "flagship" BB device in many areas, and it doesn't lag, either...

And I'm not sure why anyone would try to lambast Android for being laggy when RIM's entire current line-up underperforms.

Didn't people also rave about how (EDIT: Playbook OS's) QNX's micro-kernel architecture (laughs) would blow Android away before it released and had a ton of performance issues, as well. I'd hold my breath, if I were you.

Sorry Bud But I Have An S3 And One Asus transformer Prime And Both Still Have Laggy And Freezes When Theres A lot of Process Runin No matter The hardware or The OS version Android Always Buggy A lot Of Times A have APPS crashin Of Even Unresponsive ,Its Only U search In the WEB even In YouuTube U will See S3 Freezin Slown S3 Whatever Android Is still An Buggy OS ....
    01-20-13 12:59 PM
    really not sure if you're serious or merely pretending to make stupid comments in order to keep an argument prolonged.
    if serious, you know nothing of Android. that much is clear.
    If pretending, i have to ask... why?
    and your argument Is call Plps Of Stupid ? even worse than say the TRUE that Android Is an Buggy OS Im sayin For self Experience After My GalaxyNote And After With S3 And now with My Asus Prime ,I wanna Hear One plp That Says That Never Had One Freeze or suddenly Crash Apps With Android thing THAT never Happened With My IOS devices .... SO ? What matter About being FULLHD display Or WatterProof ?
    01-20-13 01:03 PM
    Sorry Bud But I Have An S3 And One Asus transformer Prime And Both Still Have Laggy And Freezes When Theres A lot of Process Runin No matter The hardware or The OS version Android Always Buggy A lot Of Times A have APPS crashin Of Even Unresponsive ,Its Only U search In the WEB even In YouuTube U will See S3 Freezin Slown S3 Whatever Android Is still An Buggy OS ....
    Mom has a S3 and a One X. No lag. I've owned Skyrockets and Vivids, and Xperia Ion's. Used heavily Atrix 2s and Bionics with the Official ICS updates. There is no lag on those devices, and if there was, there's certainly not enough to conclude that the OS was "laggy" by any stretch of imagination.

Sorry, don't believe you, because I've personally seen otherwise.

I'm almost convinced you're a third grader using a man's picture as an avatar with the way you write. You don't get tired pressing the shift key so much when posting?
    01-20-13 01:04 PM
    and your argument Is call Plps Of Stupid ? even worse than say the TRUE that Android Is an Buggy OS Im sayin For self Experience After My GalaxyNote And After With S3 And now with My Asus Prime ,I wanna Hear One plp That Says That Never Had One Freeze or suddenly Crash Apps With Android thing THAT never Happened With My IOS devices .... SO ? What matter About being FULLHD display Or WatterProof ?
    my gf has used android without any of those issues for years now.
    i have an android device for when i have to send my blackberry away for repairs.
    yes i've had rare occasions of freezing, but once in a blue moon.
    guess what BB10 has that problem too.
    if your problem is happening all the time, i suggest getting your device checked for problems as your experience does not sound normal.
    01-20-13 01:06 PM
    Hello
    Nice to meet you
    I have NEVER had one freeze with my SGIII
    The crashes are the apps, not the OS
    THE ONLY CRASH I have ever had is on Tapatalk.

On my 9900?????
    Tapatalk crashes constantly
    Three nuked BB7 phones
    Battery pulls at least twice a week

NOT ONE SINGLE REBOOT on my 4S it my iPad.

Seriously??????? THREE BB7 phones NUKED.

NO Android device has NUKED
    NO iOS device has NUKED

come back to reality, love

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    01-20-13 01:12 PM
    Also, taking so damn long to get it out the door has really made me disinterested in BB10. It's like the Playbook all over again. They raved about it so much and tried to hype it so badly that waiting for it has bored me to tears and I almost don't even want to her about it at this point.
    Undoubtedly the BlackBerry PlayBook was over-hyped, marketed like some school project with different ideas about the target audience, and slow to deliver on all the promises. Frankly, the only reason I preserved after the first month (April 2011) was solely due to the release of BlackBerry Bridge. Then as a few third-party developers began releasing applications I was able to take the tablet from a simple extension of my BlackBerry Bold to a productivity-enhancing always-connected device. The eternity for Research In Motion to release the BlackBerry Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard and the absence of a "steady cadence of software updates to BlackBerry Tablet OS" were yet another in a series of fiascos. With BlackBerry Tablet OS 2.0 and the BlackBerry Bluetooth Mini-Keyboard finally available after over a year we have the long-waited world-class tablet.
    01-20-13 01:14 PM
    my gf has used android without any of those issues for years now.
    i have an android device for when i have to send my blackberry away for repairs.
    yes i've had rare occasions of freezing, but once in a blue moon.
    guess what BB10 has that problem too.
    if your problem is happening all the time, i suggest getting your device checked for problems as your experience does not sound normal.
    Thx, So i will ask to All my friends Check their Devices Too cause Its Not only W me that Happens Is with every friend With Droid devices They Always claming About Freeze , With The S2 of my MOM always Freezin When She have One Call cmoming ,sorry But All the Users know That Android Freezes they dont have good memory Manager , WOW or maybe its Cause i live In brazil all the Droid Devices here Maybe Have come BUggy lol By the Way My s3 Always Stuck When I try to load Some heavy page In Dolphin browser dont take me seriously But I dont have Good Experience W Android even W high End Devices ...
    01-20-13 01:14 PM
    Seriously??????? THREE BB7 phones NUKED.
    Your ferrets were BBMing each other too much instead of talking to each other at the feed bowl.
    01-20-13 01:17 PM
    Thx, So i will ask to All my friends Check their Devices Too cause Its Not only W me that Happens Is with every friend With Droid devices They Always claming About Freeze , With The S2 of my MOM always Freezin When She have One Call cmoming ,sorry But All the Users know That Android Freezes they dont have good memory Manager , WOW or maybe its Cause i live In brazil all the Droid Devices here Maybe Have come BUggy lol By the Way My s3 Always Stuck When I try to load Some heavy page In Dolphin browser dont take me seriouly But I dont have Good Experience W Android even W high End Devices ...
    my gf and several friends also use a S2, not once have they had the same problem you describe. the android version they are using is at least 4.0 though? has your mum's device been updated?
    noone i knows uses dolphin browser, do you know if the same problem occurs when you use the stock browser? the problem may be with Dolphin.
    01-20-13 01:17 PM
    Thx, So i will ask to All my friends Check their Devices Too cause Its Not only W me that Happens Is with every friend With Droid devices They Always claming About Freeze , With The S2 of my MOM always Freezin When She have One Call cmoming ,sorry But All the Users know That Android Freezes they dont have good memory Manager , WOW or maybe its Cause i live In brazil all the Droid Devices here Maybe Have come BUggy lol By the Way My s3 Always Stuck When I try to load Some heavy page In Dolphin browser dont take me seriously But I dont have Good Experience W Android even W high End Devices ...
    Learn how to spell (proper case and punctuation) and we might take you seriously. Your knowledge of the English language is not the issue.
    01-20-13 01:19 PM
    Learn how to spell (proper case and punctuation) and we might take you seriously. Your knowledge of the English language is not the issue.
    maybe It Cuz Im not american darling and I really dont care about what U think Sorry
    01-20-13 01:24 PM
    Can we get this back on topic?
    01-20-13 01:25 PM
    sorry. i kinda got sidetracked.
    i do hope the xperia z does well. it really looks like a good device, and as i said before, there is nothing wrong with choice.

does it being waterproof mean bb are playing catch up? i dont think so, it's more of a gimmick then a neccesity. things like this have come before.
    remember the indestructible nokia? or the JCB phone? i dont think they will become features of following phones however, so RIM may release a waterproof device, but i dont see all their future devices being waterproof too
    01-20-13 01:28 PM
    maybe It Cuz Im not american darling and I really dont care about what U think Sorry
    Agreed. Your posts are almost intangible, especially WiTh tHe ConsTanT TyPiNg liKe ThiS..
    01-20-13 01:29 PM
    definitely yes....
    01-20-13 01:29 PM
    Two words, user error.
    Whether it's because of a plethora of junk apps someone's loaded up, or one bad app in general, any "lag" i've ever experienced on Android is 99% due to a bad app rather than the OS itself.
    pantlesspenguin and TgeekB like this.
    01-20-13 01:32 PM
    Not going to lie, the phone mirroring by tapping the remote is genius.
    01-20-13 01:35 PM
    Sorry guys im laughin here , im not tryin to Troll Android Users Even because here In an BB forum Right ?
    just sayin About My bad experience
    laughin more About (proper case and punctuation) My Mb keyboard goes Crazy sometimes Sorry i thought that plp here arent so Mean but at least it worths something cause I love laugh
    01-20-13 01:40 PM
    Not going to lie, the phone mirroring by tapping the remote is genius.
    Doesn't nobody remember the first BB10 ads doing the same to a tv? Just saying.
    01-20-13 01:47 PM
    Doesn't nobody remember the first BB10 ads doing the same to a tv? Just saying.
    will be nice to see if bb10 can actually do that. does the z10 even have infra red?
    01-20-13 01:55 PM
    will be nice to see if bb10 can actually do that. does the z10 even have infra red?
    http://youtu.be/KDhyvxhTDCA

Probably DLNA, i don't really know anything about it
    01-20-13 01:57 PM

looked a bit more like streaming to the tv rather then an actual remote control feature.
    01-20-13 02:14 PM

Yea, that would be DLNA
    01-20-13 02:17 PM
155 ... 23456 ...