Does anyone know if or how to get XM Radio for the Tour so I can listen from my device?
    10-28-09 08:54 AM
    Don't know anything about XM but I sure like Slacker (free) and it couldn't be easier

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 09:40 AM
    no... not yet. Can't get XM for the Tour, I'm waiting on it, too.
    10-28-09 09:41 AM
    I want to listen to O&A at work.
    10-28-09 09:51 AM
    O&A is the only reason I had a little sadness when I cut the XM cord upon getting my Tour.
    10-28-09 09:54 AM
    i heard they are only wanting to support i-toy for the fact it has flash
    10-28-09 09:57 AM
    I found the 2 attached .png's in the 5.0 OS theme file...

Wonder whats on the way?!
    10-28-09 10:07 AM
    Does that mean that 5.0 has XM??
    10-28-09 10:14 AM
    Can I upgrade to 5.0 from my phone?
    10-28-09 10:15 AM
    I would think something is coming down the pipeline if RIM is including those 2 icons in their stock theme.. but this was from 5.0.0.230.. on a Tour.. so they may have removed it by now.
    10-28-09 10:29 AM
    iToy doesn't have flash, silly n00b.

Besides, Pandora, Slacker, FlyCast, AOL Radio and WundarRadio are all free music apps. Away with XM.

10-28-09 02:42 PM
    Well, the iPhone has Sirius(lite) w/out Howard Stern. BB might as well add XM in an effort to keep pace with what is going on with the iPhone. No?
    10-28-09 02:48 PM
    I found the 2 attached .png's in the 5.0 OS theme file...

Wonder whats on the way?!
    Hmmm, very interesting. I would love XM on my BB.
    10-28-09 02:55 PM
    your right it must be quicktime i was thinking of
    10-28-09 03:05 PM
    Just don't pay for a lifetime subscription lol. Because XM's lifetime will end sometime next year imo. Then you can put the units in the garage with the Sony Minidisc player and the HD CD units (or whatever that pos was).
    10-28-09 03:18 PM
    XM/Sirius will cost $/month if ever available for Tour - Sirius charges a monthly rate for internet streaming - Would be nice for HS/NFL if ever available though
    10-28-09 03:19 PM
    XM/Sirius will cost $/month if ever available for Tour - Sirius charges a monthly rate for internet streaming - Would be nice for HS/NFL if ever available though
    sirius/xm is available free on the iphone if you internet streaming in your package. I would love to listen to ron and fez on my tour! and they it would be better if it was available to canadians as well
    10-29-09 08:06 AM
    I too would like to be able to hear my Sirius/Xm through my BB and the fact that it is out and available for the Iphone just makes it that much worse you can even d/l the app from Sirius' website for the iphone (atleast they advertise it quite a bit on their website)

I know if you have a Sirius lifetime account with the best of XM lieftime account pack added, as I do, you get a free internet listening account which I have.......so it might be a pay per month fee otherwise if you don't have a lifetime account....

I have tried to connect to the online player and was able to get it to go all the way through to the channel choices with the Bolt Browser however it wouldn't play the music.....So hopefully it will be on the way soon.

You should def. let the sirius cust. service know that you want it for the BB as that was the reason I was told it showed up for the iphone.....So I have put in my request others I hope will do the same.....

Drootz
    10-29-09 05:00 PM
    Some devices are supported.

XM Radio Mobile on BlackBerry�
    10-29-09 06:24 PM
    I want to listen to O&A at work.
    Me to I want my O&A

10-31-09 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD