I am interested in possibly writing my own book and I'm in the brain storming fazes I was wondering is there and app that not only saves what you type but let's you print it out or move it if you get a device upgrade? I know for some such a task could take years and I'm a on the verge of loosing a lot of material because I can't get it out of my Q10. I have a passport now and would love to continue writing in it but I am afraid that like my q10 all the material will be stuck in the device any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 07:33 PM
    I'm a on the verge of loosing a lot of material because I can't get it out of my Q10
    Just send it all to Evernote and it will follow you wherever there is an Evernote app.
    LazyEvul and Ecm like this.
    10-05-15 07:38 PM
    Try a cloud server like Box. Store your documents there and access them on phone or your computer.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 07:39 PM
    Why can't you get them out of your q10? BlackBerry is known for easy file transfer in and out especially it is Blend era nowadays ?

Presented to you by real phone - Passport
    10-05-15 07:51 PM
    Old skool....Paper and pen.
    10-05-15 07:56 PM
    Micro SD card?

For those who want physical, but digital... :-)

�   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   �
    10-05-15 08:20 PM
    I am interested in possibly writing my own book and I'm in the brain storming fazes I was wondering is there and app that not only saves what you type but let's you print it out or move it if you get a device upgrade? I know for some such a task could take years and I'm a on the verge of loosing a lot of material because I can't get it out of my Q10. I have a passport now and would love to continue writing in it but I am afraid that like my q10 all the material will be stuck in the device any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    Get the Printhand app and print it out. Need a wireless printer or your printer shared from your PC or Mac to your home/wifi network.

Save it to a Micro SD card.

Back up your phone with BlackBerry Link software on a Mac or PC.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/33511890

Happy printing... ^ :-D

�   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   �
    10-05-15 08:23 PM
    You're in luck! BB is about to release a brand new device just for folks like you - writers! And they've designed this device to have the utmost in network security too!

Don't tell anyone, but I was able to get a leaked pic of this new device:

Writers I have a question?-typewriter2.png
    10-05-15 08:34 PM
    Just send it all to Evernote and it will follow you wherever there is an Evernote app.
    I second b1aze's idea. I use Evernote to organize and keep track of my life. Not to mention I trust them more than Google or Microsoft servcies

Blackberry Z10 was the beginning. The Z30 is my upgrade
    10-05-15 08:39 PM
    Thanks for the feedback I think I will go with Bla1ze idea! My q10 has been wiped clean so it's to late to recover plus I was writing in remember witch I didn't like to well

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 09:25 PM