You probably still don't realize of the implications if this happen. Yes, BlackBerry fans would love it, but I doubt it's going to save a sinking ship.
    I think it has a better chance then Android. I would buy another BBOS phone but not an Android. I don't care if Blackberry wants to sell some Android phones BUT they off the option of BBOS. Should be easy for a "Software Company".
    05-20-16 08:37 PM
    BB10 almost killed your beloved BlackBerry.
    And Android will finish it off.
    05-20-16 08:39 PM
    Battery drain is an inevitable by product of an OS that does not let you control app permissions.
    05-21-16 07:34 AM
    Battery drain is an inevitable by product of an OS that does not let you control app permissions.
    We have control of app permissions, unless you are on a carrier version. Marshmallow has unleashed a whole new round of battery problems and lag issues. Even though it prob affects a minority of devices, the bad publicity is what is going to finish off BB's hardware division.
    05-21-16 07:51 AM
    BB10 almost killed your beloved BlackBerry.
    No. BlackBerry management almost killed their beloved BlackBerry. The product was not the root cause of the failure, the management was.
    05-21-16 08:14 AM
    No. BlackBerry management almost killed their beloved BlackBerry. The product was not the root cause of the failure, the management was.
    Yeah, that too
    05-21-16 09:14 AM
    The perfect store of iPhone and the two nitwits unable to see it and then not reacting fast enough killed BB.
    05-21-16 09:38 AM
    The perfect store of iPhone and the two nitwits unable to see it and then not reacting fast enough killed BB.
    They saw "they put a Mac computer in there"... but didn't realize what the implications were... :-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    05-22-16 08:12 PM
    At this point, it is sad to say, but I can't see Blackberry staying in the device market, and this is from a diehard BBer.

Posted via CB10
    neoberry99 likes this.
    05-24-16 02:51 AM
    I think it has a better chance then Android. I would buy another BBOS phone but not an Android. I don't care if Blackberry wants to sell some Android phones BUT they off the option of BBOS. Should be easy for a "Software Company".
    Funny, that's not how John Chen see as "profitable".
    05-24-16 06:08 AM
    Funny, that's not how John Chen see as "profitable".
    I think you and John may be incorrect. I think there are a lot less BBOS users who will not buy a Blackberry Android then non BBOS users who will move to an Android phone. Unless you have the sales stats I guess we will have to wait and see.
    05-28-16 12:07 AM
36 12