i downloaded opera beta 5 the cursor was really slow is this an issue with everyone? but it was prtety fast loading..i uninstalled right after now i downloaded bolt and it seems really slow at loading Wow im an *****..i think i might just re install opera( i have my sensitivity on 90 by the way) ne ones opera cursor moving slowly?
    01-26-10 11:26 PM
    Yeah. The curser doesn't seem to function on par with the native browser, which is my biggest issue with opera. On the plus side, it's pretty quick to navigate around pages using the number keys like a d-pad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 11:30 PM
    Yeah. The curser doesn't seem to function on par with the native browser, which is my biggest issue with opera. On the plus side, it's pretty quick to navigate around pages using the number keys like a d-pad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i didnt think abou that..i read about that actually u mean the 2,4,6,8 right? i just deleted both,im gonna re DL opera i think...r u running 4.2 or 5??
    and is the alt shift delete thing safe? i just did it twice i dont really wanna do the battery pull.? thx for ur help
    01-26-10 11:31 PM
    The cursor actually "snaps" like it's on a grid instead of moving freely. I really hate this which is why I don't use Opera or Bolt, even though they claim to be slightly faster when it comes to load times.
    01-27-10 08:34 AM
    There are some cool features in the new beta, but I agree that the jumpy cursor movement is a big negative. I also don't like that you have to type # and a number for any shortcuts. I still use it daily as it loads very fast, but hoping there will be some improvements down the road with the next release.
    01-27-10 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD