I am going to open up a blog soon. It's a long way off, but when I become more successful, would it be a good idea if I get another, secondary phone for business? It would obviously be a Blackberry, but I want to see if it would be a good idea or a stupid idea.
    08-16-11 09:47 PM
    Why not just use a google voice number.
    08-16-11 09:48 PM
    Why would you do that? Why not just use your BlackBerry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-11 09:58 PM
    I dont have a BlackBerry, and I don't want to fully switch to a BlackBerry. I like Android a lot. It didnt show, but I have an Android right now. I never had a BlackBerry, but they sound nice.
    08-16-11 10:08 PM
    uh

8morechr
    08-16-11 10:11 PM
    Lol. Sounds nice?
    08-17-11 12:33 AM
    If your happy with android then stick with it. Or get a cheater phone(boost/cricket) and get a curve to see if you like it. Only person thay can answere this is you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 12:45 AM
    If you need a separate phone number for your business, then the previous poster has a great solution in Google Voice. Your callers never know the difference and you have lots of control over routing, answering, etc. Plus it's free.
    08-17-11 06:12 AM
    Google Voice is a lifesaver in my business life. The number is free and works very well with lots of options for setup. That way my private number is not available and the Google number is free to anyone. Highly recommended as a two line solution without two phones.
    08-17-11 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD