as of late my blackberry curve 8520 has been becoming increasingly slow to react to certain commands, even when the minimal amount of applications etc are running, and ideas? thanks
    03-02-10 12:27 PM
    Do a battery pull.
    03-02-10 12:28 PM
    Shut off the phone, remove the battery for a minute, reinstall the battery and let it reboot. I also like to do a memory clean after this to kind of brush the dust off the pull.
    You may notice a slight bit of sluggishness after the pull but it is normal.
    03-02-10 12:32 PM
    how'dya do memory clean thing?
    03-02-10 12:40 PM
    how'dya do memory clean thing?
    Not sure where it is on your phone, but for me I have a 'Memory Cleaner' as a default application.
    Try going to your browser clicking options and see if 'clean' comes up...again...sorry I don't have more specific for you, once I used my cleaner I put that icon as a separate folder so I can always get to it and have forgotten the native location.
    03-02-10 12:45 PM
    ahh dont worry, ill find it but at the moment im rather worried as its still rebooting.. and now its done haha
    03-02-10 12:48 PM
    Not sure where it is on your phone, but for me I have a 'Memory Cleaner' as a default application.
    Try going to your browser clicking options and see if 'clean' comes up...again...sorry I don't have more specific for you, once I used my cleaner I put that icon as a separate folder so I can always get to it and have forgotten the native location.
    On your application menu, there should be a icon for Memory Cleaner. If not, you can access it under the security settings under you options menu. There you can access the memory cleaner. I use this usually once or so a day, just to clean out some lingering junk.
    03-02-10 12:49 PM
    On your application menu, there should be a icon for Memory Cleaner. If not, you can access it under the security settings under you options menu. There you can access the memory cleaner. I use this usually once or so a day, just to clean out some lingering junk.
    Thanks elvin1983...
    P.S. JC is one of my favorite Canadians who doesn't skate.
    03-02-10 12:52 PM
    thanks guys, i found it on the security settings, and now it seems to work.
    03-02-10 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD