I would love the old download link as well.... but I can't find it anywhere... only the new 2.0.12 version.

I have been a Gold Member for over a year with no issues but this is not working for me. Stuck on the Please Sign in Screen.

I have re-installed 3 times and done everything I can think of to get it to work. It will not.

If anyone has the old link PLEASE post it. Their support is not responding to anyone, including me.
    I found worldmate live 1.x from Nov 2007. Don't know if that's the version you're looking for. Here's how to get it:

google the terms: worldmate live 1.0 (you could prob just skip this and go to the next step but this is how I found it)

one of the links is to zdnet.com.au. type in worldmate there

it takes you to their download page
    WorldMate Live (BlackBerry) 1 - Downloads - ZDNet Australia

and get it from there.

Hope it helps you guys!!
    08-15-08 10:44 AM
    I just got an email from WorldMate support. They said that they just released a new update, which should fix the problem. I'll let you know if it works.
    08-15-08 11:35 AM
    I use MN a lot, too, and have never had an issue. I'm a "standard" user but I like using the services availabale to me at that level.

I've often considered bumping up to gold.
    08-15-08 11:53 AM
    The new update lets you login now. It seems like they have fixed the problem now.
    08-15-08 12:04 PM
    Thank you for contacting us.

We released a new version 2.0.13 today (15.8) of WorldMate Live for Blackberry devices that fixes certain issues and may resolve the problem you are experiencing.
    08-15-08 01:05 PM
    Downloaded the new version, works fine!
    Thanks for all of the input and help!
    08-15-08 01:40 PM
    Hello,
    My name is Eli Ben-Yakar, and I am WorldMate Live's product manager.

I would like to express my apologies to all of you who have experienced the login problem we had on version 2.0.12.

I am happy to announce that, as of yesterday (Aug 15th), we released version 2.0.13, which completely fixes this problem.
    All you have to do is install the new version over the old one and you're good to go.

Best regards and safe travels,
    Eli Ben-Yakar
    WorldMate Live
    08-16-08 05:20 PM
    Hello,
    My name is Eli Ben-Yakar, and I am WorldMate Live's product manager.

I would like to express my apologies to all of you who have experienced the login problem we had on version 2.0.12.

I am happy to announce that, as of yesterday (Aug 15th), we released version 2.0.13, which completely fixes this problem.
    All you have to do is install the new version over the old one and you're good to go.

Best regards and safe travels,
    Eli Ben-Yakar
    WorldMate Live
    Way to go Eli. Well done you.
    08-16-08 05:52 PM
    Anybody have an update on this program? I set up an online account and all went well. The site automatically emailed the mobile download link to me. I tried it and got the famous 404 Error (not found). I like the concept behind this and due to a travel commitment I have, I'd like to have this (or a similar program) on my BB.
    11-06-08 11:20 AM
    If you are getting errors maybe its not compatable with your new flip BB at the moment.
    11-06-08 11:42 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD