Please can somebody tell me some words of word substitution? I deleted them all because I started writing without capitals but now I want to start writing with them again and I've forgotten half of them
    Much appreciated.
    06-13-11 11:31 AM
    The beauty of Word Substitution is that you can create your own. Or, if you made a backup prior to deleting all of them, you can plug in and restore the original Word Sub entries.

Word of warning, sometimes, OS 6 deletes the entries. This app will help you restore entries you create with an onboard backup.

AutoText Backup

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-11 01:12 PM
    This is really weird but I've added only a few words to the thing back from what I could remember and since I've gone back and looked ALL the words have come back up? And I've not done anything :O?
    06-13-11 01:39 PM
    If you've upgraded recently, you might've reloaded them without realizing it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-11 01:59 PM
    This is really weird but I've added only a few words to the thing back from what I could remember and since I've gone back and looked ALL the words have come back up? And I've not done anything :O?
    maybe you have restored them?
    06-13-11 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD