I want to download Word Chums on my Z10. Recently I followed the instructions on Crackberry to download the Amazon App Store App on my Z10. It's great I have access to all the Android Apps there. But for some reason I can't find Word Chums. Why? I know Word Chums is now on the Amazon App Store, so why can't I find it on the Amazon App Store app I downloaded to my Z10? Help!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 08:23 PM
    Word Chums Missing from Amazon App Store-img_20140326_212435.png

Time to install Snap

Visit my BBM Channel C000E96F6
    03-26-14 08:25 PM
    How do I download Snap?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 08:31 PM
    How do I download Snap?

Posted via CB10
    Link? I'm having trouble finding a solid tutorial
    Here you have the most clear step by step :

1.have snap file on you're PC
    2.download DDPB on you're PC (I know it says is for installing Bar files onto the PlayBook but works the same for BB10)
    3.open DDPB and click add files ( button on the top above the big window of the app where the bar files will be placed for installation.
    4.browse for the SNAP bar and double click on it and you will have the SNAP in the DDPB window. (check it to be ready to install)
    5.on you're phone slide down from the top, tap settings, scroll to security, tap there scroll to development mode, tap and turn it on. You're phone will show a IP address.
    6. Connect you're phone to the PC and on DDPB on the left side tap search for IP address and a little window with probably 2 IP addresses will open. Tap on the shorter one which is the same one like on you're phone.
    7. Below you will have to enter the phone password if you have one and then below click connect. Below you will see after you're connected the phone OS details.
    8. Now below the big window on the DDPB you will see a button "Install". Click on that and SNAP will install in 30 seconds. You will see a window saying "done"
    ENJOY!!!

03-26-14 08:36 PM
    Thanks, yes I am familiar with side loading apps. I was just hoping the days of side loading were gone with os 10.2.1. May try that anyway. But I still don't understand why Word Chums doesn't appear in the Amazon App Store app. Does anyone know? Is the App Store app we download on BlackBerry 10 a special version made for BlackBerry? Are they holding back apps on us?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 08:43 PM
    Thanks, yes I am familiar with side loading apps. I was just hoping the days of side loading were gone with os 10.2.1. May try that anyway. But I still don't understand why Word Chums doesn't appear in the Amazon App Store app. Does anyone know? Is the App Store app we download on BlackBerry 10 a special version made for BlackBerry? Are they holding back apps on us?

Posted via CB10
    Snap is unfortunately a Bar file so you have to side load it. After that all the apps you will be able to download directly. Snap is like BlackBerry World, is the best Android store for us. Looks and feels great, and is using the Google Play store so you get the best app selection with the newest versions. Believe me, you will not look back to any other android store.

03-26-14 08:50 PM
    Here you have the most clear step by step :

1.have snap file on you're PC
    2.download DDPB on you're PC (I know it says is for installing Bar files onto the PlayBook but works the same for BB10)
    3.open DDPB and click add files ( button on the top above the big window of the app where the bar files will be placed for installation.
    4.browse for the SNAP bar and double click on it and you will have the SNAP in the DDPB window. (check it to be ready to install)
    5.on you're phone slide down from the top, tap settings, scroll to security, tap there scroll to development mode, tap and turn it on. You're phone will show a IP address.
    6. Connect you're phone to the PC and on DDPB on the left side tap search for IP address and a little window with probably 2 IP addresses will open. Tap on the shorter one which is the same one like on you're phone.
    7. Below you will have to enter the phone password if you have one and then below click connect. Below you will see after you're connected the phone OS details.
    8. Now below the big window on the DDPB you will see a button "Install". Click on that and SNAP will install in 30 seconds. You will see a window saying "done"
    ENJOY!!!

I just open sachesi, connect my phone via USB, and drag the bar file into the install window (no password, no development mode, etc).

Is there any advantage to this ddpb procedure?

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    03-26-14 09:04 PM
    I just open sachesi, connect my phone via USB, and drag the bar file into the install window (no password, no development mode, etc).

Is there any advantage to this ddpb procedure?

I'm just familiar to do it that way. Never used Sachesi, not even for installing new OS's. I just used autoloader, I liked to start fresh.
    I have to try Sachesi, seems is easy to use but right now for me the easier way is the one I know

03-26-14 09:12 PM
    I'm just familiar to do it that way. Never used Sachesi, not even for installing new OS's. I just used autoloader, I liked to start fresh.
    I have to try Sachesi, seems is easy to use but right now for me the easier way is the one I know

Thanks, was just curious. I have only side loaded with sachesi since unlocked runtime came out. It seems to work fine for me, but I never see anyone else mention it.

andreirad likes this.
    03-26-14 09:31 PM
    I want to download Word Chums on my Z10. Recently I followed the instructions on Crackberry to download the Amazon App Store App on my Z10. It's great I have access to all the Android Apps there. But for some reason I can't find Word Chums. Why? I know Word Chums is now on the Amazon App Store, so why can't I find it on the Amazon App Store app I downloaded to my Z10? Help!!!

Posted via CB10
    Word Chums is on 1Mobile Market as well. No sideloading needed. Just google "1mobile market apk" it should be the 1st result. Then download and install the apk file .
    03-26-14 09:42 PM