Options > Mobile Network > Data Services

when i switch them off the browser wont browse and if a keep them on then the push wont stop working and my credit is eaten up pretty quickly...

and i have made sure tht when switched on it does browse and that too frm WiFi when tht specific option is selected in the browser menu...

any suggestions???
    06-28-09 02:59 AM
    You really need to be doing more searching and less posting. Pretty much the answer to every post you made recently could have been found with a quick search. If you need tips on searching, check the link in my signature.

In this case, you turned data off ... so what you are trying to do will not work.
    06-28-09 03:03 AM
    But whats the links between Data Services and WiFi?
    and i did search but didnt find wht i was looking for. i'll check out the tips for sure.
    06-28-09 03:25 AM
    You are turning data off, WiFi is also data ...
    06-28-09 03:34 AM
    oh ok... any other way to stop edge/gprs so it wont deplete my credit while still being able to browse through GPRS?
    06-28-09 03:43 AM
    06-28-09 03:49 AM
    Lol. Some folks were not meant to operate a mouse. I was not meant for discrete calculus or sewing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 05:02 AM
    i still didnt find the answer to my questions... wht im doing for now is unchecking my "use apn settings option"
    and yes some people just wont answer a question and just quote a millions pages tht wouldnt be of much help... maybe they are tired of answering the same question again and again or maybe they just dont know...
    06-28-09 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD