How do i change the app from phone to phone with different PIN numbers. Really like the app that i won, now it wants me to buy it.
    12-01-10 08:06 AM
    I believe you can use the Desktop Manager to do the swaps. There's should be a "change device" option or something. I'm sure there will be an expert along shortly with the straight po*p.
    12-01-10 08:21 AM
    If you won the app here on CB you can log onto your Mobihand account and change pin numbers. You should then be able to download the app to your new phone.
    pkcable likes this.
    12-01-10 08:49 AM
    If you won the app here on CB you can log onto your Mobihand account and change pin numbers. You should then be able to download the app to your new phone.
    I agree with this, as well if that doesn't work. Email the developer of the app with the PIN change and they should take care of it within a day or two.
    12-01-10 08:51 AM
    This is the right answer, once you do the PIN change at Mobihand all your apps can then be used on the new device althought you will have to re-enter the registration codes again as new code number will be generated.
    12-01-10 09:18 AM
    THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!! I tried changing my PIN in my CB Account but couldnt find it. Will logon into the CB Mobihand account and look there.

Again thank you all!!!!
    12-01-10 09:57 AM
    12-01-10 11:22 AM
    quick sidetrack: how many times can you change pin via mobihand?
    12-01-10 12:27 PM
    quick sidetrack: how many times can you change pin via mobihand?
    Once or twice, before they start, having to manually verify the change, there after you can still change it, BUT the process needs to be manually verified and takes a bit longer. It's still fairly quick though.
    12-01-10 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD