Don't get me wrong, I absoultely LOVE my pearl 8120. But I have recently fallen in love with the curves. My friend has one and I love how it feels in my hand and the bigger screen. I'm also a fan of the full QWERTY keyboard.

How do I get over my love for the curve?
    01-06-09 03:33 PM
    you buy mine in the for sale section ! lol jk. I moved from a pearl to a curve to a bold. I dont know if there is a way to get over it.
    01-06-09 03:36 PM
    Don't get me wrong, I absoultely LOVE my pearl 8120. But I have recently fallen in love with the curves. My friend has one and I love how it feels in my hand and the bigger screen. I'm also a fan of the full QWERTY keyboard.

How do I get over my love for the curve?
    You can't get a Curve for yourself?
    01-06-09 03:39 PM
    The only way I cured my desire for a Curve was to get a Bold... I no longer desire a Curve.
    01-06-09 03:40 PM
    No I unfortunately can't get a Curve for myself because I am on a stupid 2-year contract with T-Mobile.
    01-06-09 03:41 PM
    The only way I cured my desire for a Curve was to get a Bold... I no longer desire a Curve.
    A Bold is also on my favorites list. And holy crap I love your Bob Saget icon.
    01-06-09 03:42 PM
    No I unfortunately can't get a Curve for myself because I am on a stupid 2-year contract with T-Mobile.
    Either purchase one that is T-Mobile branded from places like the Marketplace here or eBay, or get an unlocked on, and put your SIM card in. No worries about a new contract.
    01-06-09 03:45 PM
    you can buy an 8320 or unlocked 8310 curve anywhere and just put your SIM card in it and there ya have it
    01-06-09 03:45 PM
    thats the reason i never never go over a one year contract and with luck i can renew in ten months. with the way things change now a phone is mighty out dated in two years.
    01-06-09 03:46 PM
    Everybody is right on this one...just buy one unlocked or from eBay or a marketplace...if you keep looking at your friend's Curve, you're not gonne be cured. Trust me on that one.
    01-06-09 03:47 PM
    Woah I am such a Newbie I had no idea I could just buy an unlocked BB and put my sim card in and be good to go. So if I were to purchase an unlocked curve, I would have my data plan and everything that I have currently as a pearl user?
    01-06-09 03:51 PM
    A Bold is also on my favorites list. And holy crap I love your Bob Saget icon.
    Hahaha! Thank you, it is pretty classic. It's too bad you're stuck with T-Mobile. Waaa Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Anyway, I've messed with the Curve and it's alright, but the Bold is so much more. I wouldn't trade it for anything. But listen to the rest of the people on this post... Get yourself an unlocked Curve (if that's your poison) and have a blast.
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 01-06-09 at 03:54 PM. Reason: -needed an extra ingredient...
    01-06-09 03:52 PM
    Woah I am such a Newbie I had no idea I could just buy an unlocked BB and put my sim card in and be good to go. So if I were to purchase an unlocked curve, I would have my data plan and everything that I have currently as a pearl user?
    The only thing that would change would just be your PIN, since you're using another Berry. By the way, be extremely careful where you get one, because of course, if it ain't working right it may be hard to return it.
    01-06-09 03:55 PM
    I was in the same boat because I needed a new phone to replace a 7250 I had been using forever. For some reason i picked up an HTC touch which I hated instantly and switched back to my old phone after a short time.

I Ended up biting the bullet and getting an 8330 recently. Really wish I had done it sooner despite the cost.
    01-06-09 03:55 PM
    I don't blame you at all for wanting to get a Curve since you have a Pearl. Do as LilUnique said and be very, very careful of what you buy. Especially if you buy off eBay. Make sure you look at the persons history.
    01-06-09 04:08 PM

all you would need to do is sign into your BIS page and select switch device.. put in your new IMIE number and pin number and hit switch..VIOLA 2 mins later your Curve is operational.. and yes you would keep your data and whatever else you have with your pearl
    thats the great thing about GSM
    just be careful who you buy it from
    01-06-09 04:22 PM
    Qwerty keyboards are definitely better, never will go back to non qwerty keyboards
    01-06-09 05:24 PM
    Yes silly ! Thats why i told u to buy my curve , its tmobile, and unlocked soooooo
    01-06-09 07:03 PM
    I knew from the beginning that I wanted a Curve. Half the point of a smartphone for me is a qwerty keyboard. It makes things so much faster and simpler!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD