I have a spare wireless apple keyboard. I'm trying to hook it up on my Z30 but can't seem to make it work. Is it actually possible. If so, how to?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 08:23 PM
    Assuming it's a BlueTooth keyboard, you should be able to pair it under the BT settings on your Z30, like you would any other BT device.
    04-03-14 09:08 PM
    That's what I did but I can't see the keyboard on my Z30 maybe an apple bt keyboard works differently ?

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 09:12 PM
    Is the z30 not recognizing the apple keyboard or not successfully pairing? I purchased the Logitech k810 and it works very well in combination with a logitech bluetooth mouse. I connect the q10 to either a 23" or 42" monitor. I'd like to find a bluetooth touch pad (i read the apple touch will not work).
    04-03-14 09:13 PM
    Just tried connecting the Apple wireless keyboard to my Z10 and it works just fine. Be sure the keyboard isn't near something it's already been paired to previously (when I tried it initially, it kept connecting to my MacBook, so the Z10 couldn't see it). I had to turn off bluetooth on my computer, have the Z10 start searching, then turn the keyboard on. Your phone should be able to identify it at this point.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    04-03-14 11:35 PM
    Thanks for your reply. That's indeed what was going on. My wireless keyboard was probably pairing with my mac and therefore couldn't connect to my Z30. It works just fine now.

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Guy likes this.
    04-04-14 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD