My computer at home is very old. I was wondering if there was a way to backup my information on my Blackberry somewhere other than my computer? Can it be done wirelessly using my phone?

Thanks, Dan
    08-29-09 05:15 PM
    I know the crackberry blog mentioned a free app that allowed wireless contact only back up. Check that out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 05:25 PM
    You could create a Google account and use GoogleSync to wirelessly backup
    and retrieve your contacts and calendar.
    08-29-09 05:30 PM
    You could create a Google account and use GoogleSync to wirelessly backup
    and retrieve your contacts and calendar.
    I apologize in advance for thread jacking. Forever, when I originally added my contacts to my 8900 I added them to my gmail account and synced my phone with google sync. I have not since used google sync. My contacts on my phone have changed from the contacts on my gmail account. My question is, if I use google sync again which contacts get overwritten? I want my phone contacts to write over my gmail contacts. Again, sorry for the thread jacking. Thanks.

08-29-09 05:34 PM
    I apologize in advance for thread jacking. Forever, when I originally added my contacts to my 8900 I added them to my gmail account and synced my phone with google sync. I have not since used google sync. My contacts on my phone have changed from the contacts on my gmail account. My question is, if I use google sync again which contacts get overwritten? I want my phone contacts to write over my gmail contacts. Again, sorry for the thread jacking. Thanks.

I believe before you're about to sync it gives you the option of which way
    you would like the sync to go.
    08-29-09 06:13 PM
    Thanks for the response.

08-29-09 06:14 PM
    Thanks to all for the info!

Dan
    08-30-09 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD