Conspiracy theory alert!

Could be the phones aren't selling too well perhaps?
    Or that's what they want you to think

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    01-16-14 11:31 AM
    Or that's what they want you to think
    LOL... to what purpose?

The carriers are soulless. One thing matters: profits. They have no allegiances beyond that to the products that increase profits.

Why would they avoid a successful product?
    01-16-14 12:09 PM
    LOL... to what purpose?

The carriers are soulless. One thing matters: profits. They have no allegiances beyond that to the products that increase profits.

Because they can make more profits with Apple and Samsung.. game theory, collusion it's nothing new

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    01-16-14 12:18 PM
    Because they can make more profits with Apple and Samsung.. game theory, collusion it's nothing new

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    Well, yes, they can, I assume. From a business perspective, it makes sense to stock what your can sell.

Which is why I think BBRY direct sales should be a bigger factor now, but there are probably reasons BBRY can't do this.
    01-16-14 12:27 PM
    Well, yes, they can, I assume. From a business perspective, it makes sense to stock what your can sell.

Which is why I think BBRY direct sales should be a bigger factor now, but there are probably reasons BBRY can't do this.
    It's worth their while to heal their relationship with carriers, giving them more incentives to stock their devices which means creating a buzz

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    01-16-14 12:34 PM

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    If true all but Apple and Samsung might as well pack up now. Fortunately it's a complete myth, as worldwide poor sales proves.
    01-16-14 12:42 PM
    has the title changed to "underdog"? it still reads "half baked" here.
    01-16-14 03:58 PM
    has the title changed to "underdog"? it still reads "half baked" here.
    If you see the headline link from WIRED's main page, it's labeled as "Underdog", once you open the article, the headline says "half baked".
    01-16-14 04:24 PM
    If you see the headline link from WIRED's main page, it's labeled as "Underdog", once you open the article, the headline says "half baked".
    And, if you sign up to post replies in the Wired article discussion forum, the email notifications you get to the thread are titled: "Why Using a Maligned, Ill-Supported Blackberry Z30 was a Great Way to Cover CES "

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 08:26 PM
    LOL... to what purpose?

Because their top selling suppliers demand volumes, so BlackBerry takes away from those obligations. It's no secret Apples demands on volumes.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 11:07 PM
    Because their top selling suppliers demand volumes, so BlackBerry takes away from those obligations. It's no secret Apples demands on volumes.

Posted via CB10
    Why wouldn't one of them (Apple or Samsung/Google) lean on the other? Or on WP8?

It benefits the carriers to put selling devices up front. If BB10 sold well enough, they'd keep it on the shelves.

Besides which, reduced carrier enthusiasm for BB10 is growing beyond NA. I really don't think that Apple has that much influence.
    01-16-14 11:28 PM
    And, if you sign up to post replies in the Wired article discussion forum, the email notifications you get to the thread are titled: "Why Using a Maligned, Ill-Supported Blackberry Z30 was a Great Way to Cover CES "

Posted via CB10
    Link?

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 03:36 AM

If this is true, then WIRED has just done themselves a favour by painting themselves as a biased media, not a journalistic media.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 03:57 AM

But that's fair, I don't think you can argue that the z30 is Maligned, and compared with Andriod and IOS it is Ill-Supported by App developers!

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 07:31 AM
    Agreed...I'm not whinging about these titles being unfair...but it is very odd to see three different ones for the same article, no?

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 11:49 AM
215 ... 789