Okay, trying to install 4.5 for my Verizon 8830, I was getting lockups/freezes of the device after about a minute following a reboot. This happened with the .77 beta and now it is occurring with the BELL upgrade. So I figured something in my phone - apps or themes - was causing this.

So I wiped the device using JL-cmdr. And then reinstalled (for the 4th time??) the 4.5 Bell OS.

Can someone tell me how to regain my email setups - can I recover the old 6 email settings some simple way or do I need to run the wizard for each of those accounts again???

Does re-sending service books to that?

Thanks (and any other advice) in advance
    02-09-09 07:42 PM
    BlackBerry Internet Service

You'll get a confirmation message for each account.
    02-09-09 07:45 PM
    lol. maybe if you post your question a couple more times you can get an answer for each of your 6 email accts.

You can also use the email setup icon then service books should be sent automatically when you complete it.
    02-09-09 07:45 PM
    lol. maybe if you post your question a couple more times you can get an answer for each of your 6 email accts.

You can also use the email setup icon then service books should be sent automatically when you complete it.
    if his email setup icon is gone this will not work. google search vzw bis and will take you to a sign on page. sign in using one of your email address and your password and you should be able to resend service books. if not not tech support can automatically switch ur pin and send ur service books for you.
    02-09-09 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD