I'm thinking of trying out the windows 7 beta. But i wanted to know if anyone has had any issue with it regarding there bb and syncing it.
    02-09-09 11:37 PM
    Don't Do That. Many reports of problems with other software, including Desktop Manager. Expect sync to fail.
    02-10-09 06:09 AM
    Plus 1, I have heard the same thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 06:26 AM
    Desktop manager 4.6 without media manager works perfectly fine under Windows 7. I have had no isses with it. Blackberry Updates (BlackBerry - Update your Device Software) also finally works despite not working under Vista SP1 on the same machine nor Windows XP on my work laptop.

Windows 7 is showing a lot of promiseand I have had minimal issues with it. It is a beta at the end of the day but it works really well for me that I use it as my primary OS. Probably the only thing I can fault is the power management. If I run it in high performance mode, it gets pretty hot and the fan is running full pelt. Running it in balanced works just fine and it is quiet as a mouse

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 03:32 PM
    I have been running Desktop Manager 4.7 on Windows 7 for about a month with no problems whatsoever. It IS a beta though so your results may vary!
    02-10-09 03:40 PM
    Windows 7 is actually a stripped Windows Vista running on KDE.
    Yes, that's right!

LINUX!

02-10-09 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD