I was in Wind Mobile the other day seeing if my phone was unlocked and worked on wind, she has the simcard and tried to put it in but ended up breaking the pins. What can be done?
    02-05-15 06:05 PM
    I was in Wind Mobile the other day seeing if my phone was unlocked and worked on wind, she has the simcard and tried to put it in but ended up breaking the pins. What can be done?
    Have them foot the bill to replace the device since it was obviously their employee who tried to force a sim card and thus damaging your device.
    02-05-15 06:07 PM
    I never got a name or any real proof it happened there. They could just say that I have no proof and tell me there's nothing they can do.
    02-05-15 06:08 PM
    Well, it looks like you answered your own question. Not a nice position to be in. Sorry.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 06:18 PM
    Wow what a joke!

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    02-05-15 06:32 PM
    should have done something right there and then
    02-05-15 07:07 PM
    Ya you are probably sol. Should have done something then and there. Maybe try to talk to manager see if they will give you a deal on a new devise. You you want a BlackBerry there is always deals on ebay.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 07:10 PM
    Did you see her do this

I never got a name or any real proof it happened there. They could just say that I have no proof and tell me there's nothing they can do.
    Why did you leave the store if you seen the lady damage the pins....not understanding this.
    02-05-15 07:20 PM
    It's sad. I've been with Wind for years now, and I've seen their customer service deteriorate.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 07:29 PM
    Respond immediately. These people are employees, and their employer will (have to) accept responsibility for their actions...

If/When you walked out, you pretty much gave it away then. :-(

As a mobile carrier, they are in the best position to replace a device, and this is really not the first time that happened... :-)

�   Telstra + Classic, Optus + PP, AT&T + PP , Verizon + Classic... why the mix, Mr. Fix?   �
    02-06-15 05:55 AM
    It's sad. I've been with Wind for years now, and I've seen their customer service deteriorate.

Posted via CB10
    They never had any customer service, it's always been pretty bad.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 06:43 AM
    They never had any customer service, it's always been pretty bad.

Posted via CB10
    When they started they used to be pretty good. Still alright at corporate stores, but that's really about it.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 09:02 AM
    I was in a similar situation not too long ago, when a 3rd party Rogers store decided not to do an exchange on my defective Q10. And this is what I did to get my Q10 exchanged.

First, file a claim here: www​.bbb.org

Second, go and call Wind carrier head office directly and explain your situation. For my case, I had to call Rogers president's office myself.

If the first two do not work out, file a claim here: http://www.ccts-cprst.ca/ This is an organization specifically for dealing with issues regarding wireless carriers, run by Canadian Radio-television Communication which is a Canadian government organization.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 10:32 AM
    I'm with Wind and besides loving their network/plans, I've found their service to be satisfactory when I've needed it. I find the couple of negative comments above a bit harsh especially because they are non-specific/generalized. People will have different experiences with a company depending on their problems.

I think it's a misuse of the Better Business Bureau to report a complaint before giving the company a chance to resolve the issue. It should "first attempt to resolve the issue with the company and then second go to bbb if they treat you unfairly."

I'm sure the OP's situation would be handled fairly if they approached the relevant authority at the store; it's unfair to assume the worst of that employee who is also sorry about the situation. Sorry for the damage to your phone. I wish you the best in resolving the problem.
    LoneStarRed and Cynycl like this.
    02-06-15 10:40 AM
    Why the hell would you walk away if you saw the b*tch break your phone?

Busted SIM pins mean the phone is toast. They need to replace it if they broke it.

I just can't believe you would watch her do it, not say anything and then come home and post on crackberry about it. SMDH.