Just discovered a little gem of a program for my pc called "winamp remote". First off - FREE! LOVE THAT! 2nd is what it does. It's a small no nonsense program that incorparates itself with winamp on your pc and allows you to log in to "your music" from any other pc, or even better, your blackberry. Listen to any music or videos on your computer remotely from your blackberry. It actually works pretty good too with the standard BB browser. I can tell you it will help if you setup some "playlist folders" if you want to utilize this really well. You still basically have to scan through all your music to find anything specific. Still pretty cool!! Enjoy.
    09-27-09 08:33 PM
    Wouldn't it be easier to put your "music" on your media card?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 08:37 PM
    Wouldn't it be easier to put your "music" on your media card?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    In some ways yes, and I do, but I have god knows how many songs on my pc, plus videos, and the ability to save space on my phone and stream that stuff to my phone I think is pretty cool.
    09-27-09 08:44 PM
    that actually is awesome!
    09-27-09 09:33 PM
    Winamp remote is basically a mini specialized version of orb.
    Yeah it's not bad, but I prefer to use Winamp to build playlists and then load them onto my Berry. Much easier to do than trying to build a playlist in my Curve's media player.
    Plus my 8310 is too slow for music streaming... stupid EDGE speeds...
    09-27-09 09:40 PM
    nice find, i for one have a lot of songs so its definitley a benefit can you also do this for your videos too?
    09-27-09 11:35 PM
    Winamp Remote does videos too... I don't know if Ev-DO has enough bandwidth to do video properly, but it might work...
    I don't find my Curve a particularly good video platform, personally. I use my PSP for watching videos
    09-28-09 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD