08-11-16 12:59 PM
466 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    I'd definitely buy a BB OS 10. If/When I have the money.
    04-07-16 10:23 PM
    I would when my z10 broke and i used a friends android phone it was clear how much faster i got stuff done on it. havent tried the priv yet but i want one so id buy another blackberry no doubt
    04-07-16 10:38 PM
    Yup, if the Passport SE gets cheaper, I might. Or if I could find another Q10 in decent condition, yes.
    Must be BB10 though. They'd have to do something really special for me to consider a BB 'droid. I'd sooner get a 'droid from someone else
    04-07-16 10:46 PM
    Sorry for the naive trust and appreciation shown in this post. Years ago I entered the blackberry realm with a Curve 9320, then moved to Bold, and then Q5. Actually, I got a Classic, and it's a fantastic device. OS10 does great job, and I can rely on it. Considering buying a Passport or a Priv this year. Despite all the negative comments and threads, BlackBerry is the only phone company I can put my trust (and ) in, and nothing will change my point of view. Period. I don't care what people can say about Chen -I think he's doing a difficult and great job- and all the noises, towards the Facebook app or whatsapp ending support for bb10, are not upsetting me at all (if you bought a BlackBerry to spend your days on fb I would say hmm well... ). It would be sad though, if they had to stop making hardware, but business evolves and companies have to adapt to their global environment in order to survive. Though, I was stoked to hear Chen say, last week, there will be two more devices to come out in 2016, so I'm confident, enthusiastic and curious. Looking forward to this, and more.

Posted via CB10 with my  Classic. #WeAreBlackBerry.
    This!! Such an optimistic statement and then I'm with you bro....

Posted Via Q10 10.3.2.2836
    anon(8444762) and FenVV like this.
    04-07-16 11:08 PM
    Sorry for the naive trust and appreciation shown in this post. Years ago I entered the blackberry realm with a Curve 9320, then moved to Bold, and then Q5. Actually, I got a Classic, and it's a fantastic device. OS10 does great job, and I can rely on it. Considering buying a Passport or a Priv this year. Despite all the negative comments and threads, BlackBerry is the only phone company I can put my trust (and ) in, and nothing will change my point of view. Period. I don't care what people can say about Chen -I think he's doing a difficult and great job- and all the noises, towards the Facebook app or whatsapp ending support for bb10, are not upsetting me at all (if you bought a BlackBerry to spend your days on fb I would say hmm well... ). It would be sad though, if they had to stop making hardware, but business evolves and companies have to adapt to their global environment in order to survive. Though, I was stoked to hear Chen say, last week, there will be two more devices to come out in 2016, so I'm confident, enthusiastic and curious. Looking forward to this, and more.

Posted via CB10 with my  Classic. #WeAreBlackBerry.
    Absolutely great post. I couldn't have phrased it better myself
    FenVV likes this.
    04-07-16 11:23 PM
    I would, especially if something happened to any of my smartphones in terms of hardware faults that I could NOT fix myself, which would prompt me to bring it to an electronics recycling center.
    04-08-16 01:42 AM
    I would buy another blackberry in a heartbeat if it were a truly competitive device. Not some half baked attempt trumpeted as "Hey at least it's a BlackBerry right?!?" Make a true successor to the z30 and you'll have my money.

Posted via CB10
    JulesDB likes this.
    04-08-16 02:15 AM
    I consider myself a "brand" addict. Back in 2000 i have entered the realm of mobile industry with an Ericsson t10 ( loved it till it died). Untill 2006 i was a die-hard E and SE user. Then i got my first qwerty nokia( e71, still miss it). Was faithful to Nokia until the rise of Android and social messaging apps, since then i am a faithful LG android user. But, since i saw a first bb device back in 2007, i instantly fell in love with the company and its products. It was not until 2013 i got my first pearl flip bb ( i am a fan of flips sliders and the old school Ericsson flip phones ). Since that device ( loved the design and build quality, not the keyboard), i bought a z10, and now carrying a z30. SE is gone, Nokia is gone, i will continue buying BB hoping they will not vanish. So, cut the story short, a Priv for sure, and probably PP SE or classic to replace the z30. The only way for us to save the company is buying the devices
    roleli likes this.
    04-08-16 02:58 AM
    Only if they still make handsets when it's time for me to change phones again.. I was given a XiaoMi Mi 4i for free a few months ago so I have started using that for now. Really missing BB10.. I feel so slow using Android..
    04-08-16 04:35 AM
    Yes, perhaps. I moved from a Nokia N95 to BB due to work and despite my work rolling out Microsoft Lumia phones to most employees, have managed to get issued with and hold onto a Q10. I have not been able to get on with my collegues Windows phones (my kids both have windows phones too), and am not particularly interested in Apple. BB10 is simply awesome but it does look like it is being slowly retired which is sad. I use my phone for both work and personal use so FB, instagram etc is important to a certain extent. Build quality is also an important factor. My Q10 must be close to 3 years old now and still looks fresh with hardly a scratch on it. It has been dropped numerous times but the worst that has happened is that the battery fell out! Not many alternative phones are that durable or hardwearing.

I was against the Priv when I first saw it but have to admit I am warming to the idea. My biggest worry is that it may not be as productive or elegant to use as my Q10 on BB10. My wife has a pink Q5 and loves it too. I cant see her wanting to part with it any time soon and she does not relish the prospect of migrating to a new OS in the future.

Back to the question, yes I would as I prefer to have a PKB and this was the main reason behind me getting a Q10. If that stops being an option then I may look elsewhere but if there is a reasonable hub experience available, this would help convince me to stay with BB.
    04-08-16 06:56 AM
    once the bug caught you... LOL
    nothing wrong with that... LOL

Will you buy another BlackBerry?-bb-lot.jpg
    next time I try to get the rest of the family to borrow there devices for a quick shoot too... (another Classic, Q10, Q5, Z30, Playbook, Curve-8320)
    and hey a 2nd Passport is on the list for September... LOL

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    CarlosNovo, FenVV and roleli like this.
    04-08-16 08:05 AM
    I would still buy another BlackBerry.

I have been on BB10 since the first release of the Z10, and it has came a lonnnnng way. I recently parted with my Passport SE. And that was probably THE best BlackBerry experience ive had with both the device itself, and running the newest BB10 OS.

Now currently on the PRIV, i do love the device itself and form factor. I have gotten use to the android OS, and its surprisingly not bad at all. It runs very smooth and is fast. I still get lots of compliments on the phone, and when i slide out the keyboard, people think its the wildest thing in the world, especially the younger generation. Only thing im not too crazy about is the battery life, but it does what i need, and does it well.

My BlackBerry journey. Bold 9650, Bold 9930, Curve 8530, White Bold 9930, Z10, Q10, Passport, Passport SE, currently on the PRIV.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    04-08-16 08:48 AM
    i've heard good things about the priv so i'm definitely going to consider it when my contract is up this fall!
    04-08-16 08:58 AM
    I currently have the Passport and the PRIV. If BBRY leaves the handset business, my next phone will probably be an iPhone since I will be getting the newly released iPad Pro soon.
    04-08-16 09:46 AM
    I currently using Passport and Q10, but will get a Silver Passport soon and later Priv and it gets cheaper, I don't wanna sign contracts.
    04-08-16 11:56 AM
    Yes I would by another BlackBerry. Love my Z30 but will in the near future buy a PRIV.
    04-08-16 12:05 PM
    I'm with bbry because of bb10 and physical keyboard. Remove any of these two and bbry has same chances to be my next device as any other company.
    jope28 likes this.
    04-08-16 01:59 PM
    Sure. I think they've got a couple new phones in store this year...I see no reason not to try them out. Even if they're android.
    04-08-16 02:13 PM
    If they came out with a decent mid range Android device with pure Hub integration (no more than $300) I'd give it a try.
    04-08-16 02:20 PM
    Plan on using passport till it dies or is no longer functional. Although it seems to be acting up alot lately and becoming less and less effective. Thereafter, I am not sure what I will get. Depends on whats available and costs etc. I do not see Blackberry in the game or even providing anything better then whats out there at a lower cost.
    04-08-16 02:35 PM
    once the bug caught you... LOL
    nothing wrong with that... LOL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB-lot.jpg 
Views:	473 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	396491
    next time I try to get the rest of the family to borrow there devices for a quick shoot too... (another Classic, Q10, Q5, Z30, Playbook, Curve-8320)
    and hey a 2nd Passport is on the list for September... LOL

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    I'm actually planning to get another SE aswell as a backup device around end of the year.
    Awesome smartphone.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 04:24 PM
    Plan on using passport till it dies or is no longer functional. Although it seems to be acting up alot lately and becoming less and less effective. Thereafter, I am not sure what I will get. Depends on whats available and costs etc. I do not see Blackberry in the game or even providing anything better then whats out there at a lower cost.
    Sounds like a reload would be in your favour.
    04-08-16 05:30 PM
    I think I'm going to try out a Windows phone next after my Passport. Not much of a change in regards to apps but I don't think BlackBerry 10 is going to have any new major updates at all.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 06:00 PM
    I think I'm going to try out a Windows phone next after my Passport.
    Just curious, do you have to bother with any virus protection

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-08-16 06:58 PM
    It's over.

I'm using a 6s+ for work related matters, and a Lumia for personal ones.
    04-08-16 09:01 PM
466 ... 1112131415 ...