Does anyone know when the Torch is coming to Sprint? Thx
    02-25-11 10:16 AM
    As of now, there's no evidence that they are intent to even make a Torch for Sprint. Much less release one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 10:28 AM
    Why would anyone assume that the Torch is going to another carrier? The Storm only came for VZW so it's quite possible that the Torch may only be a AT&T device.
    02-25-11 11:24 AM
    Now that new devices have been leaked, I'm sure the Torch isn't moving from where it is.

Sprint will be getting the Monaco (most likely, we know VZW will be), and probably the Bold Touch as well.

Don't really know about the Torch2, but if its not carrier specific with AT&T like the first Torch was, I would expect the Torch2 to go to Sprint (its definitely more likely that a T2 would go to Sprint when its released than the Torch1 going to Sprint now or soon)
    02-25-11 12:44 PM
    Since the Torch was released on at&t last year, i really hoped that Sprint would get it in March or April, but after seeing the CDMA RIM roadmap for upcoming phones, i would rather have a Bold Touch. The Torch it seems like everyone else has been saying, will still remain an exclusive with at&t , and that Sprint will definatly be getting the Bold Touch and maybe? the Monaco and Curve Malibu and Curve Touch. But i'd bet $1000.00 now that at&t will keep the Torch exclusive
    02-25-11 12:53 PM
    I agree with you. I have the 9650 and I love it, my girlfriend is switching from her droid to a blackberry and she really wants the torch. But what is this I hear about a bold touch!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 02:35 PM
    I agree with you. I have the 9650 and I love it, my girlfriend is switching from her droid to a blackberry and she really wants the torch. But what is this I hear about a bold touch!?
    Bold Touch = Bold 9000 that has slimmed down, added a vga touch screen and got a big boost to processor speed and memory and seems likely to end up on all the main four carriers in the states.

BlackBerry Bold Touch - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com is the designated sub-forum for what details there are about it so far and even has a few photos now.
    02-25-11 03:16 PM
    Since the Torch was released on at&t last year, i really hoped that Sprint would get it in March or April, but after seeing the CDMA RIM roadmap for upcoming phones, i would rather have a Bold Touch. The Torch it seems like everyone else has been saying, will still remain an exclusive with at&t , and that Sprint will definatly be getting the Bold Touch and maybe? the Monaco and Curve Malibu and Curve Touch. But i'd bet $1000.00 now that at&t will keep the Torch exclusive
    I think the most telling indication that at&t are keeping the torch is that there have been leaks of cdma abd gsm versions of the bold, storm and curve models and even leaks of even further off hardware like the malibu, but nothing about a cdma torch at all and rim simply aren't that good at preventing leaks usually and that's even if you ignored the amount of money at&t have put into adverts to build the torch brand.
    02-25-11 03:20 PM
    The 9000 never left AT&T and it would appear that the Torch won't.
    02-26-11 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD