I love the style 9670 so much. But it's even a non-sim one that I can not use it for my carrier. But still addicted to flip phones! Looking forward to a flip BB10 in the future!

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino likes this.
    07-12-15 10:02 AM
    oh god. flip phones and sliders. BB needs to get with modern times and produce an all-touch phone
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    07-12-15 10:12 AM
    The slider is huge with modern day specs. Going the other way and making a flip phone might make the screen vulnerable if it's 5.4 inches. At the same time it doesn't seem like the tendency towards larger screen estate have stoped. Edit Your Comparison The otium mini seems nice if you want to get used to android before BlackBerry.
    07-12-15 10:21 AM
    oh god. flip phones and sliders. BB needs to get with modern times and produce an all-touch phone
    No offense, but when I see full touch folks dropping the "modern times" line I secretly hope BlackBerry will release sliders and flips in 2 different sizes while leaving you all choosing between the Z30 or Leap.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 02:13 PM
    who cares.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 08:17 PM
    No offense, but when I see full touch folks dropping the "modern times" line I secretly hope BlackBerry will release sliders and flips in 2 different sizes while leaving you all choosing between the Z30 or Leap.

Posted via CB10
    Lol that's nasty!

Posted via C5303
    07-12-15 08:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    YES! You just made my day but honestly I wouldn't mind a Clamshell Phone I used to want a BlackBerry Style, but when I heard of it carries dropped it, Torch was my favorite that I have owned though

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino likes this.
    07-12-15 10:53 PM
    Can we not...Just stop thinking of such...Like really...Are you sure...You have to be kidding me?

Posted from Neverland!
    purplefish212 likes this.
    07-12-15 10:56 PM
    Hey! How about a BlackBerry Android? Haha

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    07-12-15 11:09 PM
    I doubt very much as that style was a great seller.
    07-12-15 11:36 PM
    Just an FYI... Samsung already released an Android flip/clamshell phone: http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Sam...-Golden_id8563

Posted from an ME173X
    MO3iusONE and jas1978 like this.
    07-13-15 12:22 AM
    I love the style 9670 so much. But it's even a non-sim one that I can not use it for my carrier. But still addicted to flip phones! Looking forward to a flip BB10 in the future!

Posted via CB10
    I'm with you on this. I do miss flip phones myself.

Not Fours Years But A Lifetime
    07-13-15 04:34 AM
    More tired of the 1:1 ratio phones personally.....they need to do 16:9 full touch phones now moving forward especially entering into 2016 to be honest

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    purplefish212 likes this.
    07-13-15 08:12 AM
    YES! You just made my day but honestly I wouldn't mind a Clamshell Phone I used to want a BlackBerry Style, but when I heard of it carries dropped it, Torch was my favorite that I have owned though

Posted via CB10
    Never had a Style, my only flip was my old Motorola, RAZR or maybe the KRAZR. I liked it.

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino likes this.
    07-13-15 02:19 PM
    With todays technology there is a great chance to revive PDA flips into huge productive powerhouses. We have been working on a one concept for over a year now. As a matter it started out as a notes app and evolved into OS replacement , flip compatible. As an idea of course not as a real product thing.
    07-14-15 07:04 AM
    Just an FYI... Samsung already released an Android flip/clamshell phone: http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Sam...-Golden_id8563

Posted from an ME173X
    It was only for South Korea.
    http://www.androidcentral.com/samsun...phone-official

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    Blacklatino likes this.
    07-14-15 02:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    If that becomes the case... it's likely more of us will just leave the platform and Chen will be force to announce the end of BB10 development as sales fall to less than one million a year.

It's very possible that the Slider will meet the needs of both worlds... but if it has the problems the Torch had. It's game over.

No one has to settle for what BlackBerry has to offer. (Unless your boss is issuing you a device)
    07-14-15 03:03 PM
    Flips are selling reasonably well in Japan at the moment and a number of manufacturers there have modern designs (if there is such a thing!). Who knows, history has a way of repeating itself, and a return to the flip is not that far-fetched for a lot of people.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 04:32 PM
    Who knows, history has a way of repeating itself, and a return to the flip is not that far-fetched for a lot of people.

Posted via CB10
    Several people on the forums have said that if BlackBerry goes to Android OS that they will go back to flip phones. I wonder how many actually will do that.

Posted via CB10
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    07-14-15 07:08 PM
    I loved my Nokia flip phone. It was the last "dumb" phone I had before going to an all touch smart phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 07:10 PM
    It was only for South Korea.
    http://www.androidcentral.com/samsun...phone-official

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    Saw a store selling it here in Manila although it wasn't officially released by Samsung. Too expensive for its specs, though.

Posted via C5303
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-14-15 07:15 PM
    I loved my Nokia flip phone. It was the last "dumb" phone I had before going to an all touch smart phone.

Posted via CB10
    Come to think of it, my last dumb phone was also a flip. I was thinking it was a slider (LG Rumor) but after that I had an LG flip phone that I liked, I'm blanking on the name...Lotus? It was too small but otherwise cool. And it felt solid, I've been pretty lucky with phones with moving parts; I've held some cheap feeling sliders and flips.

Posted via CB10
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-14-15 07:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    I loved the bb style that i owned. Since i use a cell phone to actually make calls on a daily basis i could go for a flip and still have a phablet as a secondary device.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    neoberry99 likes this.
    07-15-15 02:24 PM
    Ok here's a question...was it more fun to answer/hang up calls be Snapping a flip open/closed or sliding a slider open/closed? I liked both much more than touching the screen to do it.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 05:16 PM
    I like the flip open/close compared to the slider.

Not Fours Years But A Lifetime
    07-17-15 07:59 AM
40 12