I think to stay relevant they are gonna have to make sacrficies as far as the socail network and Apps are concerned. Personally I don't need a bunch of senseless apps that tell me how my sleep pattern is or tracking my weight loss goals. Lol. Prime reason I own the 9900 now. Had an Iphone and sold it. Had and Android(pointless and the battery sucked anyway. I really hope RIM can stay relevant.
    04-04-12 01:08 PM
    So... newbie dragon2809.
    Will you die in the next year?
    See now?
    04-04-12 01:12 PM
    So... newbie dragon2809.
    Will you die in the next year?
    See now?
    Amazing, I had planned on writing that out before the thread opened...
    04-04-12 01:18 PM
    I think to stay relevant they are gonna have to make sacrficies as far as the socail network and Apps are concerned. Personally I don't need a bunch of senseless apps that tell me how my sleep pattern is or tracking my weight loss goals. Lol. Prime reason I own the 9900 now. Had an Iphone and sold it. Had and Android(pointless and the battery sucked anyway. I really hope RIM can stay relevant.
    Well market thinks RIM is going to get liquidated at some stage as based on current valuation market prices in zero cashflow from RIM's operations.

That is very unusual for a company with no long term debt.
    04-04-12 01:22 PM
    Name, they're fine. I just bought a BlackBerry for hubby today. all is well.
    04-04-12 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD