In august no update are available for blackberry 10 OS and people want new features or things in new update. So, my question is that "Will Blackberry will achieve a great success making better blackberry 10 OS? "
    08-23-17 12:04 PM
    In august no update are available for blackberry 10 OS and people want new features or things in new update. So, my question is that "Will Blackberry will achieve a great success making better blackberry 10 OS? "
    No, they've stopped trying to make BlackBerry 10 a 'success'. You'll be lucky if it even sees any more updates at all.
    I personally will not buy another BB10 phone until BlackBerry provides a major update.
    08-23-17 12:16 PM
    I personally will not buy another BB10 phone until BlackBerry provides a major update.
    Same here!
    08-23-17 01:27 PM
    No, they've stopped trying to make BlackBerry 10 a 'success'. You'll be lucky if it even sees any more updates at all.
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    08-23-17 01:39 PM
    Considering that they have laid off / terminated the development team, I would not expect ANY updates, never mind a major one.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    08-23-17 02:17 PM
    You are about a year and a half late. BlackBerry is done with BB10.

I think they have an intern and an assistant to the intern working part-time on the code once every few months - but that's it. Probably only to fulfill some lingering contract left on the books. But, as Bla1z says, there's nothing left make a great success.
    jyoule2017 likes this.
    08-23-17 02:54 PM
    At first I taught someone had resurrected a really old thread....

Not sure what the OP is doing... last week it was Can "Blackberry 10" OS beat "IOS 10"

Maybe he is a time traveler from the past? HINT: Invest in Amazon and Apple.
    08-23-17 03:05 PM
    I honestly think so if they upgraded and market it well yes. But unfortunately BB is now another Android phone with nothing different or standoffish.
    playfoot likes this.
    08-23-17 04:06 PM
    Considering that they have laid off / terminated the development team, I would not expect ANY updates, never mind a major one.
    I assume you missed the sarcastic smiley face.
    08-23-17 05:31 PM
    This ^^^^
    08-23-17 05:34 PM
    This ^^^^
    But it won't stop them from asking. Over and over and over...
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    08-23-17 09:11 PM
    08-23-17 10:56 PM
    So what you are saying is BB10 is dead, wow can't believe that, with so many people loving it why won't they support us.
    08-24-17 09:47 AM
    I honestly think so if they upgraded and market it well yes. But unfortunately BB is now another Android phone with nothing different or standoffish.
    Sorry but there are two mobile operating systems that have survived the Smartphone Wars. In the end the OS didn't matter is was the PLATFORM, which included content and apps. BlackBerry built a great product... but it's like inventing a motorcycle, before there where wheels or fossil fuels.
    08-24-17 09:49 AM
    So what you are saying is BB10 is dead, wow can't believe that, with so many people loving it why won't they support us.
    MONEY... there is no money in supporting us.
    08-24-17 09:50 AM
    MONEY... there is no money in supporting us.
    Well that's just plain mean. After all the money I spent on BB you think they would support my personal addiction.
    08-24-17 09:53 AM
    Well that's just plain mean. After all the money I spent on BB you think they would support my personal addiction.
    BB10 was a RISK post 2013, they supported devices release that first year in a way that I can't see anyone complaining about (other than apps never showed up). If you bought in 2014 or later then it was on you.... not sure what you expect from a company that was loosing BILLIONS on hardware. It's not mean, it business.
    glwerry likes this.
    08-24-17 10:33 AM
    BB10 was a RISK post 2013, they supported devices release that first year in a way that I can't see anyone complaining about (other than apps never showed up). If you bought in 2014 or later then it was on you.... not sure what you expect from a company that was loosing BILLIONS on hardware. It's not mean, it business.
    I don't care their losing money. They shouldn't have started something and keep changing. Stick to it and make it work . Even with the android they started that and dumped it onto someone else lap.
    They just need a smarter person running it.
    08-24-17 10:36 AM
    I don't care their losing money. They shouldn't have started something and keep changing. Stick to it and make it work . Even with the android they started that and dumped it onto someone else lap.
    Well if you know someone... please let the board know. But as the board hired a software guy back in 2013, I think they understood it was over.

The 5 stages of grief and loss are:
    1. Denial;
    2. Anger;
    3. Bargaining;
    4. Depression;
    5. Acceptance;

You need to jump on down to Acceptance..... this is 2017.
    08-24-17 10:45 AM
    Well if you know someone... please let the board know. But as the board hired a software guy back in 2013, I think they understood it was over.

The 5 stages of grief and loss are:
    1. Denial;
    2. Anger;
    3. Bargaining;
    4. Depression;
    5. Acceptance;

You need to jump on down to Acceptance..... this is 2017.
    That's why they are doing terrible , I will never accept , but I will move on.
    08-24-17 10:46 AM
    I don't care their losing money.
    Bingo. Like I've said so many times, Blackberry's "fans" are its worst enemy.
    Carjackd likes this.
    08-24-17 10:51 AM
    Bingo. Like I've said so many times, Blackberry's "fans" are its worst enemy.
    So very true.
    08-24-17 10:52 AM
    Holy ****!

Please, feel free to send the BB board your resume. Obviously, you should be running the place and get it back onto its feet.

Incidentally, you may want to look around the business world and see things like how many of the big computer manufacturers are still in business, for example!
    08-24-17 10:59 AM
    Seriously? like WTH? This has to be the best troll post ever lmao. Or did we just go back in time to 2013
    CB-BB-BBM likes this.
    08-24-17 11:05 AM
    Aaaaaanndddd you're Done then
    08-24-17 11:07 AM
48 12